I need help to interpret these lab tests

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi folks,

I injected in my shoulder 80mg testo + 250IU hgc 4 days before I made this blood draw with a 25 gauge 6/8" syringe. I am surprised that the total testosterone is so low. Can it be that I used a too small needle 25gauge 6/8" or too little testoterone ?

The rest of the values is chinese to me pls help me interpret these values.

Thx!

Attachments

• Scan 1.pdf
    216.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Scan 2.pdf
    153.9 KB · Views: 202
  • Scan 3.pdf
    139.8 KB · Views: 193
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Hi Tommy - For starters your estradiol levels are way way way to high. What this means is that a lot of the testosterone you are putting into your body is being converted to estradiol and having levels this high is very unhealthy and can cause you all kinds of health problems even to the extent of cancer.

You need to talk your Physician about lowering this with the use of an aromatase inhibitor like Anastrozole. Read in here about estrogen and proper management under TRT.

80 mg of Testo is not a lot given that about 70% of that only makes it into your bloodstream. That said your Total serum levels look fine given the dosage.

TSH is a little high and T4 very low so keep an eye on that or any hypothyroid symptoms. In fact, if it were me, I'd ask for a complete thyroid workup.

SHBG is nice!

Start supplementing with DHEA to get that up. Use 50 mg each morning.

Thx for your fast answers.
I started last Friday to inject 100mg and hgc 2x250U per week. ( instead of 250mg per 3 weeks)
Pls don´t forget that the Estradiol is in 136 pmol/L which 37 pg/ml is that much? The ratio E2 should be 24 if I´m not wrong. I have Armidex in the drawer maybe it´s time to take some now? What do you think of the Free Testestone?
I think my Hemacrito is Ok or?

Thanks again for you suggestions!!

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thx for your fast answers. Don´t forget that Estradiol 136 pmol/L is 37 pg/ml is that much? The ratio E2 should be 24 if I´m not wrong. I have Armidex in the drawer maybe it time to take some now? What do you think of the Free Testestone?
I think my Hemacrito is Ok or?

Thanks again for you suggestions!!

Oh shit, I didn't see the value...yes, 37 pg/ml is fine!

Hematocrit is fine.

No need for the Armidex.

You look fine but I'd still want to see more Thyroid labs given how low T4 is. Remember, T3, which is where the rubber meets the road when it comes to your Thyroid is converted from T4 so what happens when T4 is low...not much gas in the tank.

You should know that Hypothyroidism can and will cause hypogonadism.

Last edited:
I will check it up. My mother is suffering from Sjögren´s syndrom which I´ll guess is due to her Thyroids.
I been suffering from morning anxiety for then last 5 years and maybe is has something to do with this.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I will check it up. My mother is suffering from Sjögren´s syndrom which I´ll guess is due to her Thyroids.
I been suffering from morning anxiety for then last 5 years and maybe is has something to do with this.

Anxiety, stress & panic attacks are common issues hypothyroidism patients face.

Isn´t my free testosterone level low compared to my total testo? I don´t understand the way it is shown, 6,28pg/ml with reference 3,84--34,17 I don´t understand what that , is doing there?
Is my SHBG level low enough to be considered good?

Sorry for asking so much!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale