New to forum...HCG questions, blood thickening question, prostate question

Buy Lab Tests Online

hondadude

Hi all,
I'm new to this site and new to taking TRT injections, I have only had two so far. My T was tested on the lower end of normal around 320. I also was diagnosed HIV + in 2010 and on medications since. About a year and half ago my doctor tested and it was in the 700's, but dropped down to low 300's since then.

I'm 43 y/o guy fairly decent shape. My reasoning for getting checked again was the symptoms of fatigue, low sex drive, no energy ETC... weight gain. My blood work PSA was normal, hematocrit was 39.

After my second shot I felt like I was having pain in my prostate for a few days. I also hadn't ejaculated in over a week at the time and once I did it sort of relieved most of the pain. Maybe that was the cause.

I'm little concerned about the testicle atrophy thing even-though I don't plan on having kids. Also have little concern about the hematocrit issue. Just wanted to hear someone else's thoughts on this or experiences.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
honda, glad you joined. Feel free to post any labs. With everything going on, I'd be curious how your thyroid and adrenals look.

Be patient, it takes a little bit as the body gets used to the treatment program. Are you taking just 1x per week? How much, and anything else (AI, HCG, ..etc)?

hondadude

Hi Vettester,
Thank you. I have a copy of the tests that were run. I'm not sure how to upload it or scan it.
ALT (SGPT) =22
TSH=0.783
LH=1.2 (shows low)
FSH = 2.4
Prolactin =8.9
Estradiol= <6 (shows very low)
Sex Hormone binding serum = 97.0 (shows in High range)

I was asked if I had taken TRT before because of the low LH, but I haven't, not sure what that means

hondadude

Right now i'm only taking the Testosterone, only had 2 injections one each week. I want to say the first shot was 400 and the second was lower at 200

LowT2014

.. sorry to hear about it. Why your primary health care professional didn't rule out secondary hypogonadism especially you have such a low LH secretion. Yes you need testosterone but doctor needs to rule out sinister stuff b first before they write you up Testosterone prescription. There are 3 types of low testosterone categories primary, secondary and tertiary hypogonadism. Primary involves your gonads not sufficiently making T when your body making enough LH. In your case you are secondary or even Tertiary (chronic illness) hypogonadal.

This needs to be investigated further along with Thyroid function test and rule out any Adenomas in pituitary (brain). Your doctor also needs to order U and E blood test to see plasma electrolyte balance and urea.

If you have anything sinister happening your electrolyte level may fluctuate abnormally.

Get your practioner to thoroughly investigate as it obviously warrants it.

Cheers mate.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching