Is hCG needed in TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Paul

Hi Nelson,

I have received several emails promoting the free hCG offer from excelmale.com but because I don't live in the States I don't qualify for it.

However it has got me thinking about it. Since Excelmale is promoting the free offer, is it necessary/important to also be using hCG alongside TRT ?

Many thanks,

Paul.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Paul

Good question. I am sorry that you cannot take advantage of the free hCG offer.

Not all men need HCG. Some feel great on testosterone replacement and also do not have very noticeable testicular shrinkage.

The use of HCG with testosterone replacement is not very popular outside the United States since it really is just emerging as a accepted regimen. Even in the US, most primary care doctors do not know that you can use HCG for more than just fertility enhancement.

I hope this helps!

Nelson
Thread: The Use of HCG to Prevent / Reverse Testicular Shrinkage and Preserve Fertility

dunemedic

Nelson, I live in Virginia and I cannot take advantage of the offer as well. This state is on their "Pending Approval" list and they cannot fill scripts from VA.
Is there another pharmacy you can partner with that can ship to all of the states?
Thanks,
John

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale