2000mg Omega 3
    B complex
    1000mg Vc
    5-10000 Vd3
    600mg Alpha lipoic acid
    800mg Ashwagandha
    Lugols iodine 12.5 mg
    2ea brazel nuts

I have been struggling for years but the last few years my fatigue,mood,energy is very bad.Cant gain any muscle.I have 3 kids,busy schedule,some neuropathy in hands and feet from some cervical spine issues and that really affect my sleep,but we are not to the point for a disc replacement or fusion yet.I workout 4-5 days per week and my nutrition is great in my opinion,i dont eat fast food,pop,suger,and only have a beer on special occasions.I say around (25-40 %carbs)(25-30%protein)(25-30%fat)depending on if i workout that day.Just got on trt at 100 mg per week but 6 week labs were high per doc so he wanted me to change to every ten days or 50 mg every 5 days(bassically 10mg per day).I have actually been doing 80mg(20ml)every 3.5 days.
    My sex drive is good,never had erection problems and still dont but most of the time im to dam tired.I have a appt at the oncologist because they want to see about my rbc/wbc count.I also have a fallow up appt at the endocrinologist next month,I really want to see if its a thyroid issue.I havent had a sleep study but i dont snore or have sleep apnea
    I going to request my thyroid,testosterone,psa,shbg,vit d,zinc,mag and what ever else is recommended

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

How many calories? I think your carbohydrate intake is too low. Try reducing protein intake to about 10 percent of calories and replace the difference with carbs mostly in the form of sugar like Milk, OJ, Coke, etc. Also, make sure most of your fat intake is saturated and avoid the polyunsaturated fats like the plague.

Take a look at Figure 2 in this study

https://www.physiology.org/doi/pdf/1...l.1997.82.1.49

Quote Originally Posted by mattingly23 View Post
    How many calories? I think your carbohydrate intake is too low. Try reducing protein intake to about 10 percent of calories and replace the difference with carbs mostly in the form of sugar like Milk, OJ, Coke, etc. Also, make sure most of your fat intake is saturated and avoid the polyunsaturated fats like the plague.

Take a look at Figure 2 in this study

https://www.physiology.org/doi/pdf/1...l.1997.82.1.49

Just all around horrible nutritional advice.

You state "try reducing protein to about 10 percent of calories and replace the difference with carbs mostly in the form of sugar like Milk, OJ, Coke, etc"

Have fun trying to add muscle mass with minimal protein and carbs from simple sugars.....simple sugars yeah post workout only and if one is eating carbs at other times of the day they should be starchy low g.i. complex carbs from sources such as oats, quinoa, bean/legumes, barley, yams and sweet potato, lower g.i. rices such as basmati or doongra.

Regarding fat intake.....30-40% from mainly saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids and cholesterol have been shown in studies to increase endogenous testosterone production.....but the OP is on trt so as far as him increasing his fats in his diet to increase endogenous testosterone it is pointless as he is using exogenous testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by Coopsdaddy View Post
    6ft
    Take
    Multi
    22mg zinc
    400mg mag
    2000mg Omega 3
    B complex
    1000mg Vc
    5-10000 Vd3
    600mg Alpha lipoic acid
    800mg Ashwagandha
    Lugols iodine 12.5 mg
    2ea brazel nuts

I have been struggling for years but the last few years my fatigue,mood,energy is very bad.Cant gain any muscle.I have 3 kids,busy schedule,some neuropathy in hands and feet from some cervical spine issues and that really affect my sleep,but we are not to the point for a disc replacement or fusion yet.I workout 4-5 days per week and my nutrition is great in my opinion,i dont eat fast food,pop,suger,and only have a beer on special occasions.I say around (25-40 %carbs)(25-30%protein)(25-30%fat)depending on if i workout that day.Just got on trt at 100 mg per week but 6 week labs were high per doc so he wanted me to change to every ten days or 50 mg every 5 days(bassically 10mg per day).I have actually been doing 80mg(20ml)every 3.5 days.
    My sex drive is good,never had erection problems and still dont but most of the time im to dam tired.I have a appt at the oncologist because they want to see about my rbc/wbc count.I also have a fallow up appt at the endocrinologist next month,I really want to see if its a thyroid issue.I havent had a sleep study but i dont snore or have sleep apnea
    I going to request my thyroid,testosterone,psa,shbg,vit d,zinc,mag and what ever else is recommended

Do you have the 6 week labs to post on your 100mg/week protocol?

What is your SHBG as it will dictate ones dose/injection frequency and it is critical to know as it can make a world of difference on the effectiveness of ones trt protocol.

Man that nutrition advise was bad,im sorry.
    My calories are about 2400 on off days and 26-2700 on workout days.I feel bigger and better on 45/50% carbs but they like to go to my belly button quick.
    Im trying to figure out how to post my labs but cant seem to find the attachments icon.

Here is recent labs.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Yep too much protein. Roughly 185 grams of carbs and 185 grams of protein. I can't tell if it's in your labs, but I bet your cortisol is high due to the skewed protein/carb ratio. High cortisol will make you retain belly fat.

Can you guys see my labs,when i open page they appear for just a second then disappear?

When you attach a pciture they're too small to read even blown up theyre unreadable. Upload a file like a pdf instead.

Thread Information