Some labwork..."T" not low enough?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roguejim

As background, my FNP ordered some blood work for me. I'm 60 years old. He only ordered Total and Free testo, Vit-D, PSA, TSH, CRP, CBC. I already had a basic metabolic panel done a few months earlier by my former Dr., but the FNP wanted to see these additional tests. Since TRT was on my mind, his plan was to also test my SHBG, FSH, LH, and Prolactin, but only if my testo came back low. If I was to end up going on TRT, he was then going to test my estradiol. Well, my Total-T came back at 368; the Free T at 8.83. He says Total T has to be 300 or less to go on TRT. So, it appears he treats numbers, and not men. Or, am I wrong on this? Are these numbers not low enough? As far as symptoms go, I would say they are on the mild side, nowhere near as bad as most stories I see recounted here. I'm still able to weight train 4-5 days a week, but I could certainly use more energy, a stronger libido, better mental focus/clarity. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
That's a pretty typical response and while it's not best for the man involved it does conform to the standard in a family practice and more to the point that any insurance won't pay for the treatments, if you have insurance, so they conform to a standard. Merely indicates you need to shop for a new Dr, like Defy Medical or PrimeBody but be advised you pay out of pocket. Well it's OOP most anywhere TRT regimen you pursue any way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me