Cabergoline worth trying? Hormone panel attached

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hisagi

I am a 32 yo male who has been experiencing low libido for over a year. Bloods revealed low testosterone and MRI of the pituitary with an 'incidental' 3mm finding. Endocrinologist felt no treatment was indicated.

I have since been self medicating with Enclomiphene and Arimidex. My testosterone is now very good and I have noticed improved muscle mass and mood but libido is unchanged.

Regarding my prolactin I assumed it was just elevated as my E2 was high, but since getting that under control there has been no change. I had a second look at my baseline bloods completed by my endo using a different lab and realised it is has been high the whole time.

Prolactin - 16.4 ug/L range <23.5 The range seems quite strange

Any thoughts on my cortisol? I'm not sure if that is normal for a morning reading

After reading about Cabergoline seems like I might be a good candidate for it?

Additional notes

- Erections ok
- Dull orgasms
- Poor sensitivity
- Long refractory period, can go a week without and feel no urge. Previously a week would be a big challenge of self control

- No insulin resistance
- No sleep apnea
- Thyroid good
- In good health overall

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 3.46.58 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 3.46.58 pm.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 431
  • results.jpg
    results.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I would want to find out why my E2 and prolactin are so high and not just drug it away.
High E2 and P usually only happens with really fat guys that don't exersize or monoTRT, or coming off a steroid cycle.
Since that is not you something else is causing this. Are you taking any supplements peptides SARMs AAS.
Are you coming off a steroid cycle?
Anyone of these could be effecting your E2 and P?

Hisagi

6ft 92kg

E2 was previously elevated as my enclomiphene dose was too high. It was within range prior to starting my regiment.

No history of AAS or peptides

As a curious anecdote I find whenever I come down with a cold/flu my libido seems to return to normal! Any theories on why this might be?

low SHBG...you're going to have to run a much lower Estrogen level than is typically recommended. Low SHBG = High Free T (good) but also = high Free Estrogen, and Clomid is a notorious E producing kind of problem though you're using an appropriate dose. I suggest you use .25mg EOD/AI and leave the Prolactin alone at this time. The E problem is where it lies. Are you not in the US? Why are you testing Oestradiol?

Hisagi

Thank you for your insight Vince. I'm in Australia Oestradiol is simply the E2 test.

After reading your comments on SHBG I just realised something. I mentioned whenever I come down with a virus my libido increases. Well after looking into it, it seems that viral infections cause SHBG to rise. When this happens I'm guessing the increase in SHBG is bringing my E2 down resulting in the improved libido.

My IGF-1 is in the upper range so I'm guessing this is the cause for my low SHBG, I'm not sure if thats something I need to look into. I have checked most causes of low SHBG insulin resistance, sleep apnea, not Cushing's however.

I'll start increasing my dose of Arimidex and report back any results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me