Is FT3 increasing my nitric oxide

Last week when I saw my bad thyroid panel, I added 90mg of Armor and boy do I get pumped. When working out or having sex, is it or could be from better free T3 levels?

I have a new protocol, so I'm stopping the Armor, but it does make me wonder?
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Thyroid hormone stimulates NO production via activation of the PI3K/Akt pathway in vascular myocytes

In summary, T3 acutely stimulates endothelium-independent vascular relaxation. This vasodilator effect is mediated by increased production of NO, which occurs rapidly by the activation of iNOS and nNOS and this mechanism is involved to the PI3K/Akt signalling pathway.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3031311/
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

So what's your current protocol, including the 1-1/2 grains of Armour?

INteresting...my Free T3 is close enough to the upper range @ 3.9 so I've resisted messing around with it but if that continues for you I it would be really interesting development

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mosher View Post
    So what's your current protocol, including the 1-1/2 grains of Armour?
    Synthroid 50 mcg, liothyronine (Cytomel) 25 mcg and the armor. When I get my new meds I'm dropping the armor and will be taking Synthroid 62.5 mcg and liothyronine (Cytomel) 37.5 mcg. I'm having Labs again in 8 weeks.

Super Moderator Vettester Chris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Last week when I saw my bad thyroid panel, I added 90mg of Armor and boy do I get pumped. When working out or having sex, is it or could be from better free T3 levels?

I have a new protocol, so I'm stopping the Armor, but it does make me wonder?
    Well, if everything is flowing the way it should, then YES, optimal FT3 reaching the cells is going to promote energy and ATP synthesis, which is going to be one of the catalysts to enhance and sustain the active lifestyle you have.
    Please, no PM's posting lab results ... Let's Keep them on the Open Forum for Everyone to Comment. Feel free to PM me a link to your thread if you would like me to comment. Thanks!!

I am not a Doctor, I only play one on T.V. Please consult your physician, or a trained-licensed physician before proceeding with any comments or suggestions posted on this or any forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    INteresting...my Free T3 is close enough to the upper range @ 3.9 so I've resisted messing around with it but if that continues for you I it would be really interesting development
    With good levels of free T3 like you have, I wouldn't touch a thyroid med. I'm sure it would just turn you hyper.

Thread Information