Thread: Zinc crashed E2

Zinc crashed E2

Just got my e2 sensitive back at 11.5! Looking back at all my symptoms, it makes total sense. But, zinc is really the only thing that changed, in the form of ZMA (30mg zinc nightly). Before adding the zinc, my e2 sensitive was 26. Does anyone know zincís half life? I can only find on the web 180 days, but I canít imagine thatís actually correct. Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Just got my e2 sensitive back at 11.5! Looking back at all my symptoms, it makes total sense. But, zinc is really the only thing that changed, in the form of ZMA (30mg zinc nightly). Before adding the zinc, my e2 sensitive was 26. Does anyone know zinc’s half life? I can only find on the web 180 days, but I can’t imagine that’s actually correct. Thanks in advance.

Highly doubtful 30mg/day of since would crash ones e2.

Shippen recommended 50mg twice daily to his patients before trying an a.i.

Even than zinc would be no where near effective as using an aromatase inhibitor.

I realize it’s weird, but I’ve been a superresponder to all things AIs, and I don’t know what else it could be. I use 100mg test cyp per week and 10mg sublingual DHEA per day. The DHEA is also new but I doubt that could’ve done it, although, there are 2 other guys on this forum claiming DHEA crashed there e2.

What's your protocol? Do you take an AI.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

I’m using 50mg test cyp twice a week, 7.5mg sublingual DHEA in the morning and 2.5mg sub DHEA in the afternoon, 125mcg synthroid daily, no other prescriptions. Other than the ZMA, I use ksm-66 ashwagandha, a multivitamin, rhodiola, and fish oil. My diet is low carb/high fat.

To increase your estradiol levels. Estrogen follows testosterone, so you could increase your testosterone. Also if you increase your DHEA it will convert more testosterone into estrogen.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Zinc isn't a drug it can't have a half-life. Just stop taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I’m using 50mg test cyp twice a week, 7.5mg sublingual DHEA in the morning and 2.5mg sub DHEA in the afternoon, 125mcg synthroid daily, no other prescriptions. Other than the ZMA, I use ksm-66 ashwagandha, a multivitamin, rhodiola, and fish oil. My diet is low carb/high fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    To increase your estradiol levels. Estrogen follows testosterone, so you could increase your testosterone. Also if you increase your DHEA it will convert more testosterone into estrogen.
    Can’t afford to increase test anymore, and honestly, probably need to go to 80mg per week because of hematocrit climbing too quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    Zinc isn't a drug it can't have a half-life. Just stop taking it.
    So if it was the zinc, it should rebound pretty quickly I imagine?

Thread Information