1. #1

    Question about gynecomastia

    Hi.

    Let's assume that i was taking too much testosterone and it was converted into estriadol and i've developed some gyno. Now, will gynecomastia continue after i cut testosterone to normal range and estriadol came back to normal levels? Will breast tissue still grow after that or will it stay the same?
    Thank you.

  2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    51
    Help Excelmale

    Defy
     

  3. #2
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    7,164
    If it's if it's a short time it should go away.


    How to Avoid Getting Man Boobs

    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...ting-Man-Boobs
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  4. #3
    Member madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    1,388
    Quote Originally Posted by IamNotShepard View Post
    Hi.

    Let's assume that i was taking too much testosterone and it was converted into estriadol and i've developed some gyno. Now, will gynecomastia continue after i cut testosterone to normal range and estriadol came back to normal levels? Will breast tissue still grow after that or will it stay the same?
    Thank you.
    Regardless of the dose of testosterone one uses aromatization to estradiol will take place as when one increase T an increase of e2 will follow.

    As far as one developing gyno it is rare on trt doses and even than gynecomastia will only happen in genetically prone individuals.

    In the early stages it can be reversed but when it reaches the later stages it can remain even after ones hormones are balanced.

    Some believe it is caused by an imbalance of the T:E ratio as oppose to just an increase elevated e2 levels.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Some believe it is caused by an imbalance of the T:E ratio as oppose to just an increase elevated e2 levels.
    For those that subscribe to that idea, what is the accepted ideal range for the T:E ratio? 14-20?

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Regardless of the dose of testosterone one uses aromatization to estradiol will take place as when one increase T an increase of e2 will follow.

    As far as one developing gyno it is rare on trt doses and even than gynecomastia will only happen in genetically prone individuals.

    In the early stages it can be reversed but when it reaches the later stages it can remain even after ones hormones are balanced.

    Some believe it is caused by an imbalance of the T:E ratio as oppose to just an increase elevated e2 levels.
    But after estriadol and testosterone will return to its normal ranges then does gyno stop progressing? I mean, would it stay the same? No better nor worse? Thanks.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IamNotShepard View Post
    But after estriadol and testosterone will return to its normal ranges then does gyno stop progressing? I mean, would it stay the same? No better nor worse? Thanks.
    That was already answered, if in the later stages then no it will remain and surgery is required. If it doesn't go away make sure your doctor removes the entire gland so it can't grow back at a later date, get a two for one deal.

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Systemlord View Post
    That was already answered, if in the later stages then no it will remain and surgery is required. If it doesn't go away make sure your doctor removes the entire gland so it can't grow back at a later date, get a two for one deal.
    It would grow back if not fully removed? Even if hormones are balanced before and after the operation?

  9. #8
    Yes it can grow back if not fully removed, all it take for another episode to occur is another imbalance.

  10. #9
    Without an AI, it can take awhile for the gyno symptoms to go away. Even on tamoxifen, it takes me about 6 weeks to recover. (This has been an ongoing battle for me.)

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    7
    What others said. Depends on how long you have developed this. Surgery can work wonders and its not a big deal (the surgery) if you get a good doctor.

  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Systemlord View Post
    That was already answered, if in the later stages then no it will remain and surgery is required. If it doesn't go away make sure your doctor removes the entire gland so it can't grow back at a later date, get a two for one deal.
    They generally dont remove the entire gland as that can cause cratering.

  13. #12
    Is it genuine gynecomastia, involving the gland itself? Or are you dealing with intermittent nipple sensitivity? It can be maddening, lots of itching and tenderness, but, by no means is it full-blown gynecomastia. It's the breast tissue reacting to hormonal, serum shifts.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

  14. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastWatcher View Post
    Is it genuine gynecomastia, involving the gland itself? Or are you dealing with intermittent nipple sensitivity? It can be maddening, lots of itching and tenderness, but, by no means is it full-blown gynecomastia. It's the breast tissue reacting to hormonal, serum shifts.
    Doctor felt something under the nipples. However, she said that there's only a change in touch, not in the look. My nipples are not sensitive, do not hurt or anything like that. I asked her to check it, because i wasn't sure if there was a change in the look of my chest. Maybe it looks perfectly normal, though. The dosage of testosterone was lowered from 200mg testosterone per 10 day to 100mg per 7 day. It's testosterone enanthate (variation of it, at least) without hcg.
    Last edited by IamNotShepard; 05-18-2018 at 10:59 AM.

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by IamNotShepard View Post
    Doctor felt something under the nipples. However, she said that there's only a change in touch, not in the look. My nipples are not sensitive, do not hurt or anything like that. I asked her to check it, because i wasn't sure if there was a change in the look of my chest. Maybe it looks perfectly normal, though. The dosage of testosterone was lowered from 200mg testosterone per 10 day to 100mg per 7 day. It's testosterone enanthate (variation of it, at least) without hcg.
    Sometimes gyno starts like that (does not hurt, not sensitive). Just a small mass under the nipple. Keep an eye on it to make sure it goes away and doesn’t get bigger. Usually if true gyno at this stage just lowering estradiol to mid range can take care of it. Much better than when it turns into a hard mass and the need of tamoxifen or even surgery is necessary.

  16. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by HealthMan View Post
    Sometimes gyno starts like that (does not hurt, not sensitive). Just a small mass under the nipple. Keep an eye on it to make sure it goes away and doesn’t get bigger. Usually if true gyno at this stage just lowering estradiol to mid range can take care of it. Much better than when it turns into a hard mass and the need of tamoxifen or even surgery is necessary.
    Like i said, testosterone dosage was lowered and i guess that it should bring estriadol down. I mean, even if that mass under the nipples won't disappear it will not get any worse after hormones are balanced. Is that correct? Also i'll have usg of the nipples within 1-3 months.

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by IamNotShepard View Post
    Like i said, testosterone dosage was lowered and i guess that it should bring estriadol down. I mean, even if that mass under the nipples won't disappear it will not get any worse after hormones are balanced. Is that correct? Also i'll have usg of the nipples within 1-3 months.
    Lower dosage will help lower estradiol. There is no guarantee however your “gyno” will not get worse. I had gyno several times (i am very sensitive to estradiol) so i am just sharing my experience. The quicker you act the higher the chances you will have no long term problems. So if i were you i would monitor estradiol very closely and target a estradil no higher than low 20s to see if this mass goes away. You might need to lower it even more. But in my opinion low estradiol (not totally crashed) is better than using tamoxifen.

  18. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1
    TRT newbie here that is 4 weeks into using pellets. One thing I've noticed, nipples itch from time to time ?? No gyno yet and levels will be checked in a couple weeks. It does look like my nipples are slightly larger although there is no mass under. When I was in my late teens, I had a mass build up under the nipple that did go away. I heard of other teens getting the same thing.

  19. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Boshog View Post
    TRT newbie here that is 4 weeks into using pellets. One thing I've noticed, nipples itch from time to time ?? No gyno yet and levels will be checked in a couple weeks. It does look like my nipples are slightly larger although there is no mass under. When I was in my late teens, I had a mass build up under the nipple that did go away. I heard of other teens getting the same thing.
    I don't know about this stuff. I mean i am taking testosterone but i won't be able to advice you due to lack of knowledge. But out of curiosity, how much do you take and how often? And what type of testosterone is it? (enanthate, cypionate etc?)



    edit.

    Nevermind, had no idea what pallets are.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Gynecomastia and Estradiol levels
    By Whatzup in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2018, 08:41 AM
  2. Gynecomastia reversal ?
    By DLK in forum Prevent & Reverse Side Effects (HCG, Anastrozole, etc)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 04:51 PM
  3. Gynecomastia
    By James in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 03:42 PM
  4. Gynecomastia and Hormones
    By Nelson Vergel in forum Prevent & Reverse Side Effects (HCG, Anastrozole, etc)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2016, 11:27 AM
  5. how do you know if you are getting gynecomastia
    By jberger52 in forum Blood Test Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-23-2014, 02:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •