SubQ Injection Site Rotation - Daily and EOD protocols

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

I recently purchased a copy of Jay Campbell's new book, The TOT Bible. Lots of good information. In that book, he mentions that he thinks the best injection protocols, in descending order of preference, are: 1. Daily, 2. EOD, 3. Twice per week. To be fair, he doesn't place a ton of emphasis on his preferences and states that any of the three recommended schedules can achieve stable levels when adhered to properly, but that the more frequent schedules lead to more stable levels and less aromitization and erythrocytosis.

Even before reading his book, I had been considering going to an EOD schedule at some point as on my current E3.5D protocol I can feel the difference (lower levels) as I near my next injection. Labs support this as well. SHBG 22.

I inject SubQ and don't really mind the injections so wouldn't be bothered by having to do it more frequently. My only concern would be that I have come to favor ventrogluteal SubQ and simply switch hips with every injection.

Could I continue simply switching back and forth between hips on an EOD schedule, or is that getting to be too many pokes for one area? Any other thoughts on injection schedules or site rotation?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Inj sites and rotating are a little overblown to me, I shoot daily and sometimes hit the same area a few days in a row. This business about pokes and holes is way just not somethign that I worry about and I favor those same areas but will hit the love handles and belly fat on occasion, too.

I inject 3 times a week .3HCG .18tcyp same syringe.
SubQ in 4 locations no order. When I touch the needle to my skin if I feel nothing i poke it in.
hth

blackebob

I inject 3 times a week .3HCG .18tcyp same syringe.
SubQ in 4 locations no order. When I touch the needle to my skin if I feel nothing i poke it in.
hth

I have seen this injection pic before. I cannot remember if it was on a mens health cover model tryout or where. I have seen it though pretty famous pic.

blackebob

I have seen this injection pic before. I cannot remember if it was on a mens health cover model tryout or where. I have seen it though pretty famous pic.

I just saw on google, where 4 out of 5 Dentist prefer those injections sites base on this pic, you should check into any royalties you might have coming?

On a serious note though: Great job on the abs! you give me a reason to go air up my tires!

I just saw on google, where 4 out of 5 Dentist prefer those injections sites base on this pic, you should check into any royalties you might have coming?

On a serious note though: Great job on the abs! you give me a reason to go air up my tires!

You should. Mtn Biking saved my life. This is me playing rocket scientist, in another life, 10 years ago.
55yo 5'8" 260# with a 60mg nicotine habit.
My doc said your retirement was going to be very short if I did not change my ways.

In 1 year I cleaned up my diet and started biking. Went from 260 to 180. It took me 3 years to quit smoking.
Fast forward 2017. 14 months of TRT I am up to 200 but it is not fat. My pant size is 36x32

sorry for the black bars but everyone in this picture holds very high clearances.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching