Post TRT fertilty question???

Buy Lab Tests Online

Robo34

Male 39 150 lbs diagnosed with low TRT (150 total) about 3 years ago. Wanted kids so doc started me on HCG and Clomid which helped total test come up to 375. Had sperm tested at this time as well, 300 Mil and well above average on mobility and as such we soon got pregnant twice in 6 months. (first MC)

When my daughter was born he started me on test 2 x week and HCG 2 x a week. Tested every 3 months during the first year and all numbers were great except E2 which was quickly controlled with an anastrozole .25mg 2 x week. Stayed on this protocol for about 18 months until we wanted another child. Testes never really shrunk.

So doc discontinued telysyp and raised the hcg to 3 x week and added clomid again at 25 mg then 50 mg. After 2 months I felt shitty and discontinued everything for 2 weeks then slowly started me back on hcg.

Here's my question

It has been 6 months and still not pregnant. I get semen analysis and bloodwork in 2 weeks so I'll no more then about where I stand with fertility then but we thought we were pregnant this month and I took test for a week (2 injections) like a moron. Did I set myself back? Did my body shut down sperm production again do you think? I am so anxious to get pregnant and get back on TRT as it really fixed a variety of issues. Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

TRT most of the time will negatively impact fertility to the point you will either be infertility or subfertile. Good news is that you were fertile before. So stopping exogenous testosterone and adding clomid will most likely make you fertile again. It just takes some time. How long it really depends on many different factor. Why did you stop clomid and is only taking HCG? HCG will keep your HPTA supressed. Ideally you should have stopped testosterone added HCG then stop HCG and added clomid until fertility returns.
Another alternative if you wanna stay on TRT is add both HCG and FSH to your protocol. However if fertility is a priority clomid is the cheapest and quickest route I think.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me