HRT meds and their potential effect on PRP/Stem Cell Therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

HR_Watson

Howdy!

Here's a strange question, but I figure it's worth asking on here.

I'm going to be getting a combination of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Stem Cell therapy injections in my lower back due to help with arthritis of the joints and my discs drying out.

Is there anything about HRT and the meds one takes with that, that would negatively affect this?

For those who don't know PRP and Stem Cell therapies use your body's own cells to promote healing - you aren't getting injections of foreign platelets or stem cells, it's your own that have been harvested.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Howdy!

Here's a strange question, but I figure it's worth asking on here.

I'm going to be getting a combination of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Stem Cell therapy injections in my lower back due to help with arthritis of the joints and my discs drying out.

Is there anything about HRT and the meds one takes with that, that would negatively affect this?

For those who don't know PRP and Stem Cell therapies use your body's own cells to promote healing - you aren't getting injections of foreign platelets or stem cells, it's your own that have been harvested.

Thanks!

I had PRP done to my knee just recently for osteoarthritis and I ask me ortho about this. He said absolutely no negative effects, in fact he suspected there may be some positive effects. PRP contains platelet-derived GF (PDGF), insulin-like GF (IGF1), transforming GF-beta 1 (TGF-β1), vascular endothelial GF (VEGF), basic fibroblastic GF (bFGF), and epidermal GF (EGF) are released from alpha granules. So my question to him was, naturally as we age these growth factors decrease. So is PRP going to work less on us as we age. Of course he said that could be possible. I then ask, if we are on TRT, HGH and even IGF-1 and have very high levels of these growth factors will the PRP be even more effective. Of course he said he suspected this would be the case but knew of no research that supported him.

The reason why I asked this is I had PRP done after quadriceps reattachment surgery (all three) in 2011. Afterwards, I also did on my own micro-injections of IGF-1 Long R3, pegMGF, and EGF daily. I also included nandrolone deconate injections at 100mg/wk. I did my own rehab work and was released by my ortho back to full activity after 5 weeks. My doctor said he had never seen anyone, especially at my age, recover so quickly.

Guided_by_Voices

I had PRP done to my knee just recently for osteoarthritis and I ask me ortho about this. He said absolutely no negative effects, in fact he suspected there may be some positive effects. PRP contains platelet-derived GF (PDGF), insulin-like GF (IGF1), transforming GF-beta 1 (TGF-β1), vascular endothelial GF (VEGF), basic fibroblastic GF (bFGF), and epidermal GF (EGF) are released from alpha granules. So my question to him was, naturally as we age these growth factors decrease. So is PRP going to work less on us as we age. Of course he said that could be possible. I then ask, if we are on TRT, HGH and even IGF-1 and have very high levels of these growth factors will the PRP be even more effective. Of course he said he suspected this would be the case but knew of no research that supported him.

The reason why I asked this is I had PRP done after quadriceps reattachment surgery (all three) in 2011. Afterwards, I also did on my own micro-injections of IGF-1 Long R3, pegMGF, and EGF daily. I also included nandrolone deconate injections at 100mg/wk. I did my own rehab work and was released by my ortho back to full activity after 5 weeks. My doctor said he had never seen anyone, especially at my age, recover so quickly.
As one data point, I heard an interview with Dr. Seeds, and orthopedic surgeon and stem cell practitioner, and he was adamant that doing stem cells alone without addressing growth factors (and particularly GH) was like planting seeds in infertile soil; it might help but addressing growth factors as well will dramatically improve the chances of it working and is makes logical sense.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me