1. #1

    Do i need trt? Bloodwork after 8 months off AAS after years on

    Hi all! This is my first post here, but been reading for a long time on this forum!
    Im 27 and living in Belgium.
    From age 19 to 26 i used allot of steroids mostly test only sometimes id take an oral with that. At the age of 25 i wanted to come off everything due to having serious problems with libido and ed. So at the age of 26 i quit everything and did a power pct.
    But nothing happend. Balls didnt even grow a little bit. Fast forward: from age 26 - 27 i did a couple of runs hcg followed by nolvadex and last time clomid.
    After 4 weeks of the last clomid pct i did bloodwork and here are the results.

    Pls help me evaluate this bloodwork, because my doc says my test is in range so nothing is wrong with me.



    Also, IF i need trt this is most likely gonna have to be all self medicating because in Belgium trt is 250mg sustanon once every 3 weeks. And that sounds horrible!

    Blood results :

    Total test. 297ng/dl (249-836)
    Free test. 5,11ng/dl (5,71 - 17,84)
    Shbg 3,89 (1,3 - 7,41)
    Oestradiol <25 (11-43) ng/dl
    Tsh 1,03 (0,27-4,20) mU/l
    Free t4 16,1 (12,9- 21,4) pmol/l
    Free t3 4,57 (4,09-6,79) pmol/l
    Lh 4,0 (1,7-8,6)
    Fsh 4,2 (1,5-12,4)

  2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    51
    Help Excelmale

    Defy
     

  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Lol... no one??

  4. #3
    You reference pct attempts in passing. Can you be more specific, provide details, as to what they consisted of/how long?
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

  5. #4
    try to give it one more year.. it usually takes years to recover after abuse but you can try it.. why make yourself dependent on trt at such young age give it 1 year if it still doesnt recover to normal (dont expect high T after steroid abuse) then jump on trt.
    your balls maybe still atrophied a bit and not be able to respond to normal amounts of lh try to give it little bit more time
    i am in same boat as you.. did a couple of long cycles with no pct then jumped straight to trt thought it would be the best option for me so now after about 4 or 4.5 years of being on exo testosterone i came off 3 months ago cold turkey.. will do bloodwork maybe this month

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lowe2sucks View Post
    try to give it one more year.. it usually takes years to recover after abuse but you can try it.. why make yourself dependent on trt at such young age give it 1 year if it still doesnt recover to normal (dont expect high T after steroid abuse) then jump on trt.
    your balls maybe still atrophied a bit and not be able to respond to normal amounts of lh try to give it little bit more time
    i am in same boat as you.. did a couple of long cycles with no pct then jumped straight to trt thought it would be the best option for me so now after about 4 or 4.5 years of being on exo testosterone i came off 3 months ago cold turkey.. will do bloodwork maybe this month

    Why did you stop?

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    21
    Sorry for the dumb ass question but what is pct?

    This all makes me Driven Mad

  8. #7
    Super Moderator Vettester Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven Mad View Post
    Sorry for the dumb ass question but what is pct?

    This all makes me Driven Mad
    It's Post Cycle Therapy, usually a SERM and HCG to help restart the axis/pituitary to produce LH, in turn to signal the testes to produce testosterone ...
    Please, no PM's posting lab results ... Let's Keep them on the Open Forum for Everyone to Comment. Feel free to PM me a link to your thread if you would like me to comment. Thanks!!


    I am not a Doctor, I only play one on T.V. Please consult your physician, or a trained-licensed physician before proceeding with any comments or suggestions posted on this or any forum.


  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dubp68 View Post
    Why did you stop?
    when I tried to "backfill the pathways" with dhea and pregnenolone it gave me bad symptoms and now almost year after I still have them. I was doing more or less ok on testosterone solo (nothing like before I took too much anastrozole few years ago but thats another topic) and I've seen few doctors (Dr Crisler, Dr Mark Gordon) said DHEA levels drop on testosterone solo and that might have some consequnces so I wanted to be safe and ordered dhea and preg.. I figured if I got bad side effects from them maybe exogenous dhea and preg work different than natural so I went completely off...

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    I am Konstantinos Papaconstantinou and I have resistered but I did not get any responce from Excell Male yet.
    What is wrong ?

  11. #10
    Super Moderator Nelson Vergel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    8,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Konstantinos View Post
    I am Konstantinos Papaconstantinou and I have resistered but I did not get any responce from Excell Male yet.
    What is wrong ?
    You are registered otherwise you could not post.

  12. #11
    Super Moderator Nelson Vergel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    8,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Abuser200 View Post
    Hi all! This is my first post here, but been reading for a long time on this forum!
    Im 27 and living in Belgium.
    From age 19 to 26 i used allot of steroids mostly test only sometimes id take an oral with that. At the age of 25 i wanted to come off everything due to having serious problems with libido and ed. So at the age of 26 i quit everything and did a power pct.
    But nothing happend. Balls didnt even grow a little bit. Fast forward: from age 26 - 27 i did a couple of runs hcg followed by nolvadex and last time clomid.
    After 4 weeks of the last clomid pct i did bloodwork and here are the results.

    Pls help me evaluate this bloodwork, because my doc says my test is in range so nothing is wrong with me.

    Also, IF i need trt this is most likely gonna have to be all self medicating because in Belgium trt is 250mg sustanon once every 3 weeks. And that sounds horrible!

    Blood results :

    Total test. 297ng/dl (249-836)
    Free test. 5,11ng/dl (5,71 - 17,84)
    Shbg 3,89 (1,3 - 7,41)
    Oestradiol <25 (11-43) ng/dl
    Tsh 1,03 (0,27-4,20) mU/l
    Free t4 16,1 (12,9- 21,4) pmol/l
    Free t3 4,57 (4,09-6,79) pmol/l
    Lh 4,0 (1,7-8,6)
    Fsh 4,2 (1,5-12,4)
    Hi Abuser

    How many weeks/months did you wait after PCT to get this blood panel taken? What was your PCT? How do you sleep? Are you overweight? Do you have low testosterone symptoms (low libido, low mood, fatigue, lack of motivation, etc)?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How does all continues? %8 years old on TRT 10 months already
    By Olsman in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2017, 10:12 AM
  2. Extensive Bloodwork After 3 Months on TRT
    By mopes in forum Blood Test Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 09:43 AM
  3. Bloodwork 4 months of TRT. Low SHGB, Total T 1400 - Any Issues?
    By TransitPoloce in forum Blood Test Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2017, 06:53 PM
  4. Bloodwork 2 months into TRT
    By MikeK in forum Blood Test Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2015, 10:54 AM
  5. Follow up bloodwork at 8 months on TRT - high prolactin?
    By a_crossfitter in forum Blood Test Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2015, 08:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •