Advice on changing protocal to 100 mg per week

Hi all. Need a recommendation as to the timing of changing from a once every two week injection of 200 mg of Testosterone Cypionate to a 100 mg injection one time per week. I just started TRT and the doctor prescribed 200 mg every 14 days. I want to switch to 100 mg every 7 days and the question is this; should I start the 100 mg injection on the 14 day when I would have taken the next 200 mg injection or should I start the 100 mg injection sooner?

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I would start on the 14-day just so your levels don't get too high.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Thank you for the advice. I was thinking that was likely the safest option.

When I injected once weekly I always felt low the last few days of the week, if this happens to you split your dosage up (50mg) twice weekly to feel good consistently.

Your levels start dropping after 3.5 days anyhow, injecting every 3.5 days keeps levels stable and you feel the better for it.
    Last edited by Systemlord; 02-25-2018 at 07:05 PM.

I agree with that, most members do better injecting every three and a half days then once a week.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

As always, thank you for the reply. I will start with 100 my every 7 days to see how it goes.

Sounds like a good plan. But ya everyone is right. Usually twice a week works for most guys unless your SHBG is low. Then you would probably benefit from ED or EOD injections. If your on the higher side for SHBG once a week could potentially work for you. Probably not optimal though. Going from every two weeks to once per week is definitely progress tho. Try it and see how it goes 👍

Once per week is just about as archaic as two weeks or more.

cfarone - I did well on once a week injections, especially when I lowered my dose to 120 mg and then 100 mg. Currently injecting 50 mg, two time a week...and doing even better.

Thread Information