New guy with Defy labs. Waiting on consult

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoosaRiver

Recieved my labs today and have a few concerns. The lipids profile and serum levels concern me greatly; not to mention T levels. While I wait for my consult, I would love any input regarding my concerns. Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoosaRiver

My understanding of high Lh with low t, admittedly it’s not much, is that a signal is being sent, but no response is achieved. Am I in the ballpark? Thanks for the input

My understanding of high Lh with low t, admittedly it’s not much, is that a signal is being sent, but no response is achieved. Am I in the ballpark? Thanks for the input

You are correct!

I recommend checking an NMR lipoprofile for your next round of testing...a little more expensive, but will offer more detailed info about your lipid metrics.

LTChris

Dr. Saya will take care of you. Have you addressed other areas in your life. What is your diet and exercise level, body composition? The best TRT protocol and a shitty diet can definitely hinder success. I wish you the best of luck!

CoosaRiver

My diet hasn’t been on point for three years. If there is a silver lining, I’ve continued to weight train during the time; cardio is a fldiffernt story. That said, I’m down 13lbs since the first of year due to diet and increased cardio; weight training has been constant. I’m 5’9” 196 as of this morning

Dr. Saya will take care of you. Have you addressed other areas in your life. What is your diet and exercise level, body composition? The best TRT protocol and a shitty diet can definitely hinder success. I wish you the best of luck!

CoosaRiver

Just finished my consult with Dr. Caulkins. Very impressed with his patience and knowledge as we went through my labs line-by-line. Excited to start this journey to feeling better and better health.

Starting Protocol based on my baseline labs-

Inject 70mg twice a week
Hcg 500ius twice a week
.125 estrogen inhibitor twice a week
DHEA 40mg nightly
Omega 3- 3000-4000 daily
Vitamin D- 5000 ius per daily

Follow in two months based on our consult.

Copying from your other thread regarding anastrozole question:

Holding the anastrozole until first follow-up would be reasonable, though Dr Calkins likely had some concern over your very low initial T and how you may aromatize with a significant increase in those levels (among other factors you may have discussed during your consultation).

buggies100

Welcome to the brotherhood! I see Dr Calkins as well and agree with your assessment. You are the road to recovery and feeling better. Sounds as if you have made a decesion to be healthy, you are in good company here. This is a journey, so if things dont good perfect right away, stay the course.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me