Rotating SubQ and IM

Has anyone tried to rotate subq and IM if you are doing shots multiple times a week? If you have how has it been?

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Injecting every day for quite a while, some shits are SubQ p, some shallow IM. As my friend Vince Carter says, push the needle in and depress the plunger. It isn't going to make a difference.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan45 View Post
    Has anyone tried to rotate subq and IM if you are doing shots multiple times a week? If you have how has it been?

Thanks!
    Mixing SubQ and IM should work just fine. I inject daily and only use shallow IM injections, rotating shoulder and VG.

The Ventrogluteal IM injection site.

https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...ids-all-nerves
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

I have been switched between the two since going to daily injections. I haven't noticed any difference

Thanks guys for the input... I would not think there would be I was just thinking of how to manage potential scar tissue doing IM's

Quote Originally Posted by Logan45 View Post
    Thanks guys for the input... I would not think there would be I was just thinking of how to manage potential scar tissue doing IM's
    The potential for scar tissue is the price of doing business in the TRT world.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastWatcher View Post
    The potential for scar tissue is the price of doing business in the TRT world.
    I get what you are saying but there are ways to minimize.

Of course sites should be rotated but scar tissue is a non-starter in TRT, there's no guy walking on TRT using small g needles with any scar tissue. This isn't IV drug abuse that leaves track marks.

Thread Information