I think I chose the right place.

Hi Everyone I'm Dave,

I'm 32 years old, I've been on Testosterone Replacement Therapy for about 3 months now through a clinic after a 5 year struggle trying to find a doctor to help me. I'm not good at introductions but, could use advice on my TRT.

I chose these forums because most of the forums around the internet I've come across related to TRT are very bodybuilding/steroid user based. that's not me.

currently having libido issues and convinced my doctor split my testosterone and AI dose to twice a week instead of once per week. my current dose is .6ml 1mg anastrozle 2x weekly.

I'm not due for labs again for a month. I don't have my last lab numbers with my currently but on day 7 total testosterone was 860ish and estridol was 27. about a week after these labs is when my libido peaked and i felt great.

EDIT: I forgot the week my libido peaked is when my doctor introduced HCG to my treatment.

I know this post is a mess, I'll straighten it out when I get home.
    Last edited by Evil_King_Dave; 02-12-2018 at 04:50 PM.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Welcome to Excelmale. We hope you'll be an active member. We're glad you joined us.
    Last edited by CoastWatcher; 02-13-2018 at 09:11 AM.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Welcome to ExcelMale, I'm looking forward to reading more about your TRT journey.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Do you have kids or are you thinking about having kids? I am trying to debate whether I should start TRT now or wait until after we get preggo.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_King_Dave View Post
    Hi Everyone I'm Dave,

I'm 32 years old, I've been on Testosterone Replacement Therapy for about 3 months now through a clinic after a 5 year struggle trying to find a doctor to help me. I'm not good at introductions but, could use advice on my TRT.

I chose these forums because most of the forums around the internet I've come across related to TRT are very bodybuilding/steroid user based. that's not me.

currently having libido issues and convinced my doctor split my testosterone and AI dose to twice a week instead of once per week. my current dose is .6ml 1mg anastrozle 2x weekly.

I'm not due for labs again for a month. I don't have my last lab numbers with my currently but on day 7 total testosterone was 860ish and estridol was 27. about a week after these labs is when my libido peaked and i felt great.

EDIT: I forgot the week my libido peaked is when my doctor introduced HCG to my treatment.

I know this post is a mess, I'll straighten it out when I get home.
    welcome. When we talk about dosing we like to use MG not ML. Some testosterone comes 100mg/ml and some come 200mg/ml. So ML doesn't help us. It's also hard to figure out exactly how much anastrazole you're taking. 1mg twice a week is an insane amount, but I'm not sure that's what you are taking. When you post labs be sure to add ranges.

You are taking two milligrams of anastrozole per week? That's a very high dose. Was your estradiol measured with the appropriate lab test - the sensitive/ultrasensitive, LC, MS/MS test? As noted, ranges will help us.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

What CoastWatcher said........yikes.
    Need to see a current lab result for sensitive estradiol ASAP.

Thread Information