Daily Testosterone prevent polycythemia ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr MJ

My question is in using daily injections of testosterone to eliminate polycythemia. I have been on full T replacement for 14 years and I have been on all of the different delivery methods out there. My current regimen is: 30mg T Cyp EOD with 200mg HCG EOD. I use a 27g needle with shallow IM in Delts , glutes all rotating as Nelson demonstrated it here.
This protocol eliminated the need for Arimidex as my E2 now stays around 30. Morning wood is pretty consistent but libido is off and on. My problem is regarding polycythemia. I can usually go about 5 weeks then my levels start to climb. I get migraines and high BP when levels are high necessitating the need to donate. My ferritin always stays around 28 with supplementation. Free T levels are usually mid range and SHBG is around 20. I read about daily injections of T that for some, daily injections eliminated the need for therapeutic phlebotomys altogether. I saw where Vince went to daily injections and that eliminated donating for him. What are some of the shot protocols, syringe sizes, dosages etc....that have worked to help with this. I am discouraged to say the least. I hate always having to donate and the thought of stopping TRT is not an option but could actually be a reality.
Thanks

Michael. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

My question is in using daily injections of testosterone to eliminate polycythemia. I have been on full T replacement for 14 years and I have been on all of the different delivery methods out there. My current regimen is: 30mg T Cyp EOD with 200mg HCG EOD. I use a 27g needle with shallow IM in Delts , glutes all rotating as Nelson demonstrated it here.
This protocol eliminated the need for Arimidex as my E2 now stays around 30. Morning wood is pretty consistent but libido is off and on. My problem is regarding polycythemia. I can usually go about 5 weeks then my levels start to climb. I get migraines and high BP when levels are high necessitating the need to donate. My ferritin always stays around 28 with supplementation. Free T levels are usually mid range and SHBG is around 20. I read about daily injections of T that for some, daily injections eliminated the need for therapeutic phlebotomys altogether. I saw where Vince went to daily injections and that eliminated donating for him. What are some of the shot protocols, syringe sizes, dosages etc....that have worked to help with this. I am discouraged to say the least. I hate always having to donate and the thought of stopping TRT is not an option but could actually be a reality.
Thanks

Michael. :)

I tried daily injections to control my HCT and it did exactly the opposite. Also my testosterone levels dropped (despite using a higher weekly dosage) So now I am back to injecting 2x a week and I am feeling great again. Not sure about my HCT yet (it was showing signs of stabilizing before i tried daily injections). I do take grapefruit extract daily and it felt like it was helping to control HCT but the jury is still out for me

Last edited by a moderator:

Systemlord

Where are your TT levels? Your E2 could be to high for you when considering your SHBG level, Dr. Crisler and Dr Saya hinted that low SHBG guys have a ton of free estrogen when their E2 levels are within range, not that we really know what those ranges are.

You might try some calcium d-glucarate and DIM, Dr. Crisler states it helps with libido as it lowers free estrogen.

More here --> https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?10375-E2-levels-for-low-SHBG-guys

HealthMan

Where are your TT levels? Your E2 could be to high for you when considering your SHBG level, Dr. Crisler and Dr Saya hinted that low SHBG guys have a ton of free estrogen when their E2 levels are within range, not that we really know what those ranges are.

You might try some calcium d-glucarate and DIM, Dr. Crisler states it helps with libido as it lowers free estrogen.

More here --> https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?10375-E2-levels-for-low-SHBG-guys

DIM indeed helps with my libido. My SHBG is low 20s

AS far as Polycythemia for me, no, my HCT/HGB are pretty well out of control and require 56 day donations with daily shots but my low SHBG/astronomically high Free T are probably to blame.

Thank you for bringing that subject up.

Mr MJ

Thank you for bringing that subject up.

My TT levels are around 600 and E2 is 32 SHBG is 20s. I have used DIM before but with little success. Dr Crisler stated that I am a high converter of estrogens. When I did SUBq it allowed me to eliminate arimidex - I had to stop it because of joint and bone issues. I did have more energy when my TT levels were around 1000.

Vince

Super Moderator
When first going to daily injections, results won't happen overnight. It will take months. I believe daily will help to lower both HCT and E2. I like using a easy touch 29g 1/2" syringe for my injections, it's so small of a needle you can hardly feel it. I like to inject first thing in the morning, a lot of times I'll inject even before I urinate. :)

Mr MJ

When first going to daily injections, results won't happen overnight. It will take months. I believe daily will help to lower both HCT and E2. I like using a easy touch 29g 1/2" syringe for my injections, it's so small of a needle you can hardly feel it. I like to inject first thing in the morning, a lot of times I'll inject even before I urinate. :)

Thanks- I have used the 29g syringes before but did you backfill? I believe this is mylast option as I can't stop TRT. How did you arrive at your inital starting dosage for everyday?

Michael,

Mr MJ

That is amazing! Your hematochrit has stabilized. I bet you feel better and your ferritin levels have come back up. I think I am going to give this a try. I bet I have given about 20 gallons of blood over theyears... Michael.

Vince

Super Moderator
That is amazing! Your hematochrit has stabilized. I bet you feel better and your ferritin levels have come back up. I think I am going to give this a try. I bet I have given about 20 gallons of blood over theyears... Michael.

That was a main reason I started doing daily injections, I was so tired of donating blood every 8 weeks. Donating blood just got old for me, the blood center continues calling me asking me to donate but I haven't donated now for a year Hallelujah.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me