I got government shut downed...ask me anything

So I'm home today after being in the office for two hours before we all got served 5 pages of legal whackadoodle garbage and sent home for the day. At least, today.

....ask me anything I will try my best to answer.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

How bad is the level of corruption being reported today at the FBI Admin?

Out of my lane, I'm DoD/Dept of Defense but out on a limb...I think the FBI is rotten from the head down. Well before Comey got canned anyway.

After reading over Jasen Bruce explanation of 160/40 testosterone cypionate propionate, who do you think would most benefit from it.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    Out of my lane, I'm DoD/Dept of Defense but out on a limb...I think the FBI is rotten from the head down. Well before Comey got canned anyway.
    What is a bigger threat to the US - A foreign country such as Russia or China, or the expanding national debt/interest payments?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    After reading over Jasen Bruce explanation of 160/40 testosterone cypionate propionate, who do you think would most benefit from it.
    I think still think low SHBG guys could benefit from the shorter ester, it makes sense to try it if Cyp isn't resolving issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    What is a bigger threat to the US - A foreign country such as Russia or China, or the expanding national debt/interest payments?
    I think the potential for a military conflict with China is on the horizon, maybe 10 years, may be predicated on unfair trade practices and currency manipulation. Fielding a blue water navy such as they are is a huge leap in capacity for them.

Apparently your vacation is over get back to work.

yep looks like back to work in the AM. This kind of thing creates all kinds of chaos and anxiety for people. those that were deemed Mission Essential, had to stay on the job in a no-pay status. We know we get paid but the thought of right now this moment you're at work and not technically being paid for the day is a real stress inducer.

Thread Information