I got government shut downed...ask me anything

Buy Lab Tests Online
So I'm home today after being in the office for two hours before we all got served 5 pages of legal whackadoodle garbage and sent home for the day. At least, today.

....ask me anything I will try my best to answer.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Out of my lane, I'm DoD/Dept of Defense but out on a limb...I think the FBI is rotten from the head down. Well before Comey got canned anyway.

Vince

Super Moderator
After reading over Jasen Bruce explanation of 160/40 testosterone cypionate propionate, who do you think would most benefit from it.

Saul

Out of my lane, I'm DoD/Dept of Defense but out on a limb...I think the FBI is rotten from the head down. Well before Comey got canned anyway.

What is a bigger threat to the US - A foreign country such as Russia or China, or the expanding national debt/interest payments?

After reading over Jasen Bruce explanation of 160/40 testosterone cypionate propionate, who do you think would most benefit from it.

I think still think low SHBG guys could benefit from the shorter ester, it makes sense to try it if Cyp isn't resolving issues.

What is a bigger threat to the US - A foreign country such as Russia or China, or the expanding national debt/interest payments?

I think the potential for a military conflict with China is on the horizon, maybe 10 years, may be predicated on unfair trade practices and currency manipulation. Fielding a blue water navy such as they are is a huge leap in capacity for them.

yep looks like back to work in the AM. This kind of thing creates all kinds of chaos and anxiety for people. those that were deemed Mission Essential, had to stay on the job in a no-pay status. We know we get paid but the thought of right now this moment you're at work and not technically being paid for the day is a real stress inducer.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me