Delays with Defy refill process

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

swellco

Sorry but I have to vent. As much as Defy gets praised they should also be criticized on their shortcomings. This is the third time I order refills and have to wait more than a week for delivery despite me paying overnight shipping. Their email clearly says to wait 24-72 hours for pharmacy to compound but this is false. Defy usually takes two days to even send the script to the pharmacy. Furthermore they fail to tell you “overnight” shipping doesn’t include weekends. In my case I order Monday morning and script gets filled Friday and set to ship but will sit at fedex for the weekend as the “overnight” service used doesn’t deliver on weekends. I mean really? 30.00 for overnight and no weekend delivery? USPS will deliver much cheaper and does weekends.
I searched this forum and have read multiple posts regarding their delay. If that is the way it is, fine, but do not mislead your customers with the 24-72 hour window as it has never happened in my time being a patient except for true fist time I started with them a year ago and that took longer than what is stated.
With all this said, I will say that Defy does offer a great service and they have given me credit for my troubles but also stated that it wouldn’t happen again. I think they should make it clear that you will receive your meds in a week or more after ordering. I can’t think of any other medical practice where you have to wait one week or more for scripts unless they are out of stock.
Ok im done venting. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Are you having to stop treatment cold turkey do to running out of medicine do to the wait? I would assume Defy would start the process of getting the refills out long before you run out of medicine.

swellco

At the moment yes due to life and financial circumstances I couldn't refill until 1 week When I was out. But that is my problem and only blame myself. My gripe is in the false advertisement of refills taking 2-3 business days to be fulfilled when in actuality it takes a week or more. I'm not the only one. I've done my research and maybe they should re-word their fulfillment policy. And I forgot to mention they have a priority shipping for 32.00 which I was never made aware of and honestly don't know what it actually prioritizes.

I always think but rarely say it out loud that if you're going to have a problem at Defy it's never going to be the medical staff/care, it will be the front office staff. For me its moved past a point of the occasional screw up, I'm about 50/50 on getting things right the first time that doesn't require me kicking things up the chain to get fixed that shouldn't have been broken in the first place.

I do not like the new refill ordering system.

swellco

Thanks for your insight Vince. I actually do not like complaining but sometimes it is warranted. In general their service is great as I have referred many patients to them. But I think that we as a customer should have some input too as to where they can improve. I guess it's just due to their success but that can be detrimental in the long run.

stevep

I'm another that only does ground shipping with Defy. In my experience why pay more for about the same delivery time. I don't receive anything that needs to remain cold during shipment.

And, I"m not a fan of their refill URL either. I'd like to see a place to add remarks on an order form for the staff if I have questions or directions.

I'm another that only does ground shipping with Defy. In my experience why pay more for about the same delivery time. I don't receive anything that needs to remain cold during shipment.

And, I"m not a fan of their refill URL either. I'd like to see a place to add remarks on an order form for the staff if I have questions or directions.

What I don't like is its say Anastrozole and it'll show just a range of dose and price such as ".10 - .25mg = $1 per capsule", something like that. Im to the point that I just don't trust that they'll read my chart and know that I should be getting .25mg and not send me a different dose.

The old patient portal was pretty good, it had my specific dose listed and just click "refill"...DONE.

ERO

These experiences mirror mine as well. "Next day shipping" always takes a week or more since, as stated, the order sits at Defy for a while, then goes to the pharmacy where it sites for awhile, etc...then it ships so you are looking at best-case scenario of a week, worst case 8-12 business days. The new ordering system is a mess too, unfortunately. showing the price per pill for a fixed dose, that may not be the dose you have scripted is just goofy.

Mrfrieze

Oh wow, I'm glad I checked the forum and found this thread today. I am very close to being a patient with Defy. I have completed my labs and stuff, last step is the initial consultation with the Dr. Seeing how there is a delay in shipping do they let you order your prescription early so that it will arrive in time?

Vince

Super Moderator
Oh wow, I'm glad I checked the forum and found this thread today. I am very close to being a patient with Defy. I have completed my labs and stuff, last step is the initial consultation with the Dr. Seeing how there is a delay in shipping do they let you order your prescription early so that it will arrive in time?

I've been a patient of defy medical for over 3 years now, I've never ran out of any testosterone or HCG yet. They do send you a reminder and voicemail to remind you to order your meds. I usually marked out on my calendar the next date I need to order meds and call them on that day.

Henry

Do you pay extra for the overnight shipping? Can they, at least, give you a credit for the shipping since it didn't come fast enough?

swellco

Do you pay extra for the overnight shipping? Can they, at least, give you a credit for the shipping since it didn't come fast enough?
Yes, I pay $30.00 for overnight shipping. BUT, if is ships on a Friday it will not get delivered until Monday. That is not overnight shipping.
They gave me a credit the fist time this happened when it took 2 weeks.

To be fair when we talk about overnight, doesn't mean, overnight. Typical Saturday delivery you pay another fee for that one and UPS/FedEx that these pharmacies use will not deliver on a Sun no matter how much you pay so knocking on that really isn't quite fair. Overnight everywhere always has meant business days not weekends. I do 100% agree that we could get better, and cheaper service with USPS small flat rate boxes ($8???) that do deliver on Saturday and even Sun in some circumstances (I get amazon USPS deliveries on Sunday sometimes). Also spot on about the delay on order from the clinic to the pharmacy to be shipped.

stevep

I get my HCG and AI from Defy, and yes they will let you order early (at least these two items) so you have it in time.

Unlike my Test E I get from my PCP. With my Testosterone refills I either have to be out or only have one dose left before my pharmacy will refill it. They are local so that's not a big deal. I was told this is due to it being a Schedule 3 drug.

swellco

To be fair when we talk about overnight, doesn't mean, overnight. Typical Saturday delivery you pay another fee for that one and UPS/FedEx that these pharmacies use will not deliver on a Sun no matter how much you pay so knocking on that really isn't quite fair. Overnight everywhere always has meant business days not weekends. I do 100% agree that we could get better, and cheaper service with USPS small flat rate boxes ($8???) that do deliver on Saturday and even Sun in some circumstances (I get amazon USPS deliveries on Sunday sometimes). Also spot on about the delay on order from the clinic to the pharmacy to be shipped.
Well from my experience overnight, next day etc means just that. I understand not on Sunday but Saturday? I get deliveries from Fed Ex on Saturday's and I get deleiveries on Sunday from USPS. I would've gladly paid more for a Saturday delivery but I expected the refill to be fulfilled by Thursday. Do t understand why it took 2 days to get to pharmacy. This is where my gripe is as Defy states 24-72 hours for pharmacy to compound. They should also include that they also take 48 hours to send to the pharmacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale