K4

Been diagnosed with low t
No sex drive testicle atrophy shrinkage of testicles u name it
Dr has prescribed me with low t and put me on sustanon250 125mg pw
how do i restore my testicles while on sustanon

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
HCG...Human Chorionic Gonadtropin injected subq @ 500iu 2-3 times per week. This would be a maximum dose, some men use less maybe half that.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks vince really much appreciated
Whats diff between hcg1500 and 5000?

I don't really understand your question. Some Men use high levels of HCG when they're beginning a restart. I inject 500 IU of HCG every three and a half days to keep full testicles and libido. Men who are trying to remain fertile will use up to 500 IU of HCG three times a week or every other day.

K4

Ive seen many hcg vials that come in 1500iu
5000iu and 10000iu
? Are they more powerful
Im from uk so there are many hcg vials?

Vince

Super Moderator
I get the 11,000 IU vials of HCG from Empower Pharmacy, because I use 1000 IU of HCG every week. The vial last me 11 weeks. They also sell HCG in lesser amounts, but I like the bigger 11000 IU vials. They last longer and I don't feel that they lose any strength in that amount of time.

OMI100

IU (international unit): An international unit (IU) is an internationally accepted amount of a substance. This type of measure is used for the fat-soluble vitamins (such as vitamins A, D and E) and certain hormones, enzymes, and biologicals (such as vaccines).
The definition of an international unit (IU) is generally arbitrary, technical, and eminently forgettable. For example, an IU of vitamin E is the specific biological activity of 0.671 milligrams of d-alpha-tocopherol. Nonetheless, most IUs are quite handy and helpful in use as a means of standardizing measures. All international units are officially defined by the International Conference for Unification of Formulae.

Think of it as way to measure the amount of substance in a vial. Think pounds (LBS) or something similar.
10,000iu (LBS)
15,000iu (LBS)
So you are looking at vials that have different amounts of the same substance in them. In this case HCG.
DOSE is based on the number of iu's you inject.
Say 250iu's or 500iu's.Hope this helps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching