Ugly face from testosterone injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

Just an observation. When using T injections, i notice my face looks uglier as funny as that sounds. I consider myself good looking but testosterone does something to my face especially in the morning when my eyes look more baggy and squinty. T exaggerates that quite a bit.
i was told that testosterone increases the size of the pores in your skin/face as well which is why mens skin look different than a woman. Ever notice that bodybuilders have very red faces? Not just due to high blood pressure, its because of the size of their pores.
it seems that when using T, there is no margin for error in a diet. Things effect your face much more easily.
i also notices that many guys on T look tired all the time, not from just lack of sleep either.
so T gives us a better libido, more energy, and more strength and muscle but also a bald head and an ugly face...lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I think everyone is affected by testosterone differently, maybe it's like going through puberty when you're young. I think I'm more handsome now that I'm on TRT, I don't know if anyone would agree. :)

I think everyone is affected by testosterone differently, maybe it's like going through puberty when you're young. I think I'm more handsome now that I'm on TRT, I don't know if anyone would agree. :)

OK, let me preface these comments as I being a man that loves ONLY woman and only ever will lol, but I did see your pics in an older thread just bumped and man you do look good for an older dude. You look as good as that old dude in all those youtube testosterone commercials that has all those teenage girls drooling all over him. Well done sir.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You are not the first one to say this.

I think water retention makes some guys look puffier and not as chiseled in their looks. It may get better as you lose that extra water.

TRT may also affect sleep quality in some men, which could make you look tired.

"Androgen therapy may precipitate obstructive sleep apnea in men. Despite increasing androgen use in older men, few studies have examined sleep and breathing. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies examining effects of testosterone simultaneously on sleep, breathing, and function in older men are not available. Seventeen community-dwelling healthy men over the age of 60 yr were randomized to receive three injections of im testosterone esters at weekly intervals (500 mg, 250 mg, and 250 mg) or matching oil-based placebo and then crossed over to the other treatment after 8 wk of washout. Polysomnography, anthropometry, and physical, mental, and metabolic function were assessed at baseline and after each treatment period. Testosterone treatment reduced total time slept (&#8764;1 h), increased the duration of hypoxemia (&#8764;5 min/night), and disrupted breathing during sleep (total and non-rapid eye movement respiratory disturbance indices both increased by approximately seven events per hour) (all P < 0.05). Despite expected effects on body composition (increase in total and lean mass, reduction in fat mass, P < 0.05, bioimpedance method), upper airway dimensions did not change (acoustic reflectometry). Driving ability (computer simulation), physical activity (accelerometry, Physical Activity Scale in the Elderly), quality of life (SF36, Functional Outcomes of Sleep Questionnaire), mood (Profile of Mood States Questionnaire), sleepiness (Epworth, Stanford scales), and insulin resistance (homeostasis model) also were not changed by treatment. Short-term administration of high-dose testosterone shortens sleep and worsens sleep apnea in older men but did not alter physical, mental, or metabolic function. These changes did not appear to be due to upper airway narrowing. Further study of longer-term lower-dose androgen therapy on sleep and breathing is needed to evaluate its safety in older men."

Source

madman

Super Moderator
Just an observation. When using T injections, i notice my face looks uglier as funny as that sounds. I consider myself good looking but testosterone does something to my face especially in the morning when my eyes look more baggy and squinty. T exaggerates that quite a bit.
i was told that testosterone increases the size of the pores in your skin/face as well which is why mens skin look different than a woman. Ever notice that bodybuilders have very red faces? Not just due to high blood pressure, its because of the size of their pores.
it seems that when using T, there is no margin for error in a diet. Things effect your face much more easily.
i also notices that many guys on T look tired all the time, not from just lack of sleep either.
so T gives us a better libido, more energy, and more strength and muscle but also a bald head and an ugly face...lol

I would say the main issues to ones face being perceived as uglier in the morning after waking up would be lack of deep restful sleep/not enough sleep as it will show in ones face especially around the eyes (tired looking/puffy/droopy/pale).

In the morning after awaking the face naturally tends to look some what puffy especially underneath the eyes and as far as testosterone if one is aromatizing a lot and has high e2 levels this can cause bloating/puffiness in the body/face/under eyes due to water retention and in extreme cases to the point of moon face. Excess cortisol can also cause bloat face/body.

Regarding pore size it is genetic as some men have small pores and others naturally have larger pores but testosterones metabolite dht is responsible for stimulating the size of the sebaceous (oil) glands which increases sebum production and can lead to bigger pores let alone issues with acne.

I would say the 3 main culprits are lack of sleep and excess e2/high cortisol.

When I first started T Gel I got water retension (bloated face and double chin, & a beer belly) I also had enlarged facial pores, oily skin and the od zit. Within 2 months all of those symtoms went away. I do think my face as gotten wrinkler do to quick fat loss from the increased motabilizum. I hope the skin will catchup(tighten) in time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me