Low SHBG - Lower Total T and Feeling Great

Buy Lab Tests Online

riverside

Any other low SHBG guys feel better with a lower Total T? My current numbers are:

Total T: 428 ng/dl (240-950dl)
Free T: 14.1 ng/dl (4.65-18.1)
SHBG: 18
DHT: 653 pg/ml (112-955)
E2: 27 pg/ml (10-40)

I used to always be on the higher end of Total T and Free T was through the roof from higher dose protocols but always struggled with short bursts of feeling good and libido. I am now injecting Test-P daily along with one click of cream on my testicles for a DHT boost. I have to say that my libido has been very strong consistently for a few weeks which I've never experienced.

Just curious on other's opinions on Total T for low SHBG guys. Pre-TRT, my SHBG was 35 and now ranges from 13-19. My non scientific way of looking at reducing dosage is to possibly raise my SHBG while maintaining at the high end of Free T which is all that should matter. Flawed logic?

Either way, I am feeling great with fantastic night and morning erections which I attribute to my current protocol. I haven't had morning wood in most of my adult life and I am 37.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Interesting thread, I would think that your T levels are too low. Apparently I'm wrong, the main thing is it's working, I hope it continues to work for you. Keep us posted on your journey.

Systemlord

It's amazing you feel this good well under the midrange (500 ng/dL), most guys start to experience low T symptoms below this point. Your SHBG is exactly what mine was at my initial 4 week follow up, how long have you been on TRT? I'm learning that if guys go over their biological limit they will never feel right.

riverside

It's amazing you feel this good well under the midrange (500 ng/dL), most guys start to experience low T symptoms below this point. Your SHBG is exactly what mine was at my initial 4 week follow up, how long have you been on TRT? I'm learning that if guys go over their biological limit they will never feel right.

I started injecting in August of 2016 and have tried many protocols including Clomid for 2 months before starting injections.

riverside

I guess the main thing I am looking for guidance on is if Total T matters for low SHBG guys that have higher Free T? If ones Free T is on the higher end, are you losing anything just because Total T is lower?

SPEEDY

'one click of cream on my testicles for a DHT boost' - Maybe that's why you are feeling good, was this in your previous protocol?

Vince

Super Moderator
The Hidden Benefits of DHT and How to Increase & Reduce It

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...Benefits-of-DHT-and-How-to-Increase-Reduce-It

How DHT Works in the Body

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a sex hormone created from testosterone in the body. It plays a major role in the development of characteristics that are typically associated with men (body hair, muscle growth, and a deep voice). DHT is critical to the development of the penis and prostate in men. DHT is a much more powerful hormone than testosterone and plays a major role in male-pattern baldness (R).

What Is Good about DHT?

https://selfhacked.com/2016/06/09/hi...crease-reduce/

riverside

'one click of cream on my testicles for a DHT boost' - Maybe that's why you are feeling good, was this in your previous protocol?

Yes, I've actually been doing this for a while. I do think it helps me but I've been up and down on higher doses of Test while using the cream. It definitely boosts my DHT.

jth0524

Riverside, I just started injecting daily and using the one click cream to scrotum. My question is about your injection sites. I’ve read propionate can leave some serious post injection pain. What sites are you using to inject? Thanks

riverside

Riverside, I just started injecting daily and using the one click cream to scrotum. My question is about your injection sites. I've read propionate can leave some serious post injection pain. What sites are you using to inject? Thanks

I mainly inject in my glutes. I inject HCG in my stomach but when I inject Test in my stomach it gets irritated and creates a lump. This was with cypionate as well. I don't experience any injection pain from propionate.

TheDude

Any other low SHBG guys feel better with a lower Total T? My current numbers are:

Total T: 428 ng/dl (240-950dl)
Free T: 14.1 ng/dl (4.65-18.1)
SHBG: 18
DHT: 653 pg/ml (112-955)
E2: 27 pg/ml (10-40)

I used to always be on the higher end of Total T and Free T was through the roof from higher dose protocols but always struggled with short bursts of feeling good and libido. I am now injecting Test-P daily along with one click of cream on my testicles for a DHT boost. I have to say that my libido has been very strong consistently for a few weeks which I've never experienced.

Just curious on other's opinions on Total T for low SHBG guys. Pre-TRT, my SHBG was 35 and now ranges from 13-19. My non scientific way of looking at reducing dosage is to possibly raise my SHBG while maintaining at the high end of Free T which is all that should matter. Flawed logic?

Either way, I am feeling great with fantastic night and morning erections which I attribute to my current protocol. I haven't had morning wood in most of my adult life and I am 37.

I'm curious about the daily cream on the testicles. Is there not a concern of it rubbing off on partner?

jth0524

Riverside, thanks so much for your openness about your successful protocol. 2 more questions if I may...What size needle are you using? Also, what perceived differences did you notice in switching from cypionate to propionate? Thanks again!

riverside

Riverside, thanks so much for your openness about your successful protocol. 2 more questions if I may...What size needle are you using? Also, what perceived differences did you notice in switching from cypionate to propionate? Thanks again!

I use a 30g pin. Hard to say on the differences between cypionate and propionate for me because my dosage changed at the same time. For now, I'm going to stick with Prop.

riverside

I should also add that I have been feeling great but need to give this much more time to deem it successful. I've had peaks and valleys trying to dial in - this has just been the longest consecutive successful run so I think I am in the right direction at least.

I should also add that I have been feeling great but need to give this much more time to deem it successful. I've had peaks and valleys trying to dial in - this has just been the longest consecutive successful run so I think I am in the right direction at least.

Hi riverside it is nice to read a success story like yours every now and then. In my 11 month TRT journey I have experienced many ups and downs none seem to stick around for very long. It sure sounds like you may have found what works for you. As the weeks click by I hope you will continue to post how it is going. Personnaly I would not change anything with the protocol.

Systemlord

Hi riverside it is nice to read a success story like yours every now and then. In my 11 month TRT journey I have experienced many ups and downs none seem to stick around for very long. It sure sounds like you may have found what works for you. As the weeks click by I hope you will continue to post how it is going. Personnaly I would not change anything with the protocol.

I still experience up and downs 7 month into TRT, however as time goes on it's happening less often, like it's working it's way toward permanente.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me