NEW LABS - Thoughts, or comments?

Buy Lab Tests Online

meanbreen

Updated Test Results...the only thing that I have changed from my last labs is Natural Desiccated Thyroid (2 grains). TRT protocol - 24mg t-cyp daily, 430iu HCG E3D. Remarkable changes:
INCREASED SHBG from 14.5 to 19.3
Potassium decreased from 4.4 to 3.7 (3.5-5.2)..do I need to supplement?
HDL increased from 41 to 44, LDL decreased from 118 to 110.
Test, Free Test: Both increased, from 701>883 and 26>32.3
Free T3 increased from 3.0 to 4.4
Prolactin decreased from 19 to 17
Progesterone decreased from .2 to .1 (0-.5)
Estradiol, sensitive: Increased from 32.8 to 50.8
Symptom wise, I am feeling amazing. Night and day since I added in the thyroid meds.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Numbers are solid and you feel great...congratulations! Potassium supplementation can be tricky, given the way it can impact cardiac function. I'd be wary. Great news in every other respect.

meanbreen

I will say this. I have been a lifelong minuteman, now lasting forever in bed. Sometimes too long. I am happy about this (for the most part). Is this due to the increased E2? My already low progesterone decreased, so maybe I am too estrogen dominant?

CoastWatcher

Numbers are solid and you feel great...congratulations! Potassium supplementation can be tricky, given the way it can impact cardiac function. I'd be wary. Great news in every other respect.
On estradiol, particularly, clinical response is the king. We have guys here who feel sensational with a sensitive reading of 60+ (truth), and others who have to have it in the low 20s.

meanbreen

Coastwatcher, thank you. I think I will just roll with things then. Regarding the potassium, my sodium was at the very top of the scale. Is that significant? I know there is a relationship between the two.

CoastWatcher

Coastwatcher, thank you. I think I will just roll with things then. Regarding the potassium, my sodium was at the very top of the scale. Is that significant? I know there is a relationship between the two.
Keep an eye on your e2. The sensitive test is available through www.discountedlabs.com at any time should your doctor resist meeting your request for it. Should it climb and you begin to experience negative sides, proceed carefully. A little AI goes a long way. A compounding pharmacy can work with your doctor to pull it down if the need arises.

I wouldn't stress the sodium/potassium issue. Not without a retest.

madman

Super Moderator
Updated Test Results...the only thing that I have changed from my last labs is Natural Desiccated Thyroid (2 grains). TRT protocol - 24mg t-cyp daily, 430iu HCG E3D. Remarkable changes:
INCREASED SHBG from 14.5 to 19.3
Potassium decreased from 4.4 to 3.7 (3.5-5.2)..do I need to supplement?
HDL increased from 41 to 44, LDL decreased from 118 to 110.
Test, Free Test: Both increased, from 701>883 and 26>32.3
Free T3 increased from 3.0 to 4.4
Prolactin decreased from 19 to 17
Progesterone decreased from .2 to .1 (0-.5)
Estradiol, sensitive: Increased from 32.8 to 50.8
Symptom wise, I am feeling amazing. Night and day since I added in the thyroid meds.

Your labs look great mind you estradiol(sensitive assay) on the higher end but as you said you feel amazing and no excess e2 sides. As far as potassium the decrease is minor and you are still in a healthy range definitely do not add a supplement as it is easy to overshoot on potassium by supplemental means and excess potassium can cause negative issues if anything think potatoes with skins(higher in potassium than bananas)/tubers(sweet potato/yams), beans and legumes,dark leafy greens, overall veggies/fruits if you want to improve potassium levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me