Blood Thinner and TriMix?

Just wondering if it's possible to get a script for TriMix while being on a blood thinner? Unfortunately I have to take Xarelto. I'm not a bleeder despite being on Xarelto, I shave my face with a blade and if I get a small cut on my face or finger, etc, it does stop pretty quickly. I ask because I have completed the paperwork for Defy for a Trimix consult, and was just going to schedule a local physical, but paused here to ask you all...I don't want to spend more money if Defy is going to say "no way!". Thanks

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Good question.

Just my 2 cents & def no idea for sure...

We're talking about a tiny "hole" from a 29 to 31 gauge needle. Unlike a scrape or cut, I would think even "thin" blood wouldn't flow freely through such a minuscule pathway. And if it did, I would think 5-10 seconds of pressure would stop it quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveK22 View Post
    Just my 2 cents & def no idea for sure...

We're talking about a tiny "hole" from a 29 to 31 gauge needle. Unlike a scrape or cut, I would think even "thin" blood wouldn't flow freely through such a minuscule pathway. And if it did, I would think 5-10 seconds of pressure would stop it quickly.
    Good point, when you inject testosterone or HCG does the injection cause you to bleed. I think you'll be good to go.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Thanks everyone, that makes me feel better. I have been injecting T Cyp for years and rarely do I get a drop of blood. I have been using 28ga sub cut into belly fat. And even if I do get a drop, it stops pretty much right away. Now my next big hurdle is getting the physical, locally for Defy! From the threads, that's always fun!

Yes, you can. But be aware that you may be more prone to bruises that take days to disappear. If you have a regular sex partner that knows about your Trimix use, that may not be an issue. But if you are single and having sex with different people, this means you may have to take long breaks between sex acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Vergel View Post
    ...this means you may have to take long breaks between sex acts.
    Nelson showing his sense of humor lol

Thread Information