1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    40

    Blood Thinner and TriMix?

    Just wondering if it's possible to get a script for TriMix while being on a blood thinner? Unfortunately I have to take Xarelto. I'm not a bleeder despite being on Xarelto, I shave my face with a blade and if I get a small cut on my face or finger, etc, it does stop pretty quickly. I ask because I have completed the paperwork for Defy for a Trimix consult, and was just going to schedule a local physical, but paused here to ask you all...I don't want to spend more money if Defy is going to say "no way!". Thanks


  2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    51
    Help Excelmale

    Defy
     

  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    179
    Just my 2 cents & def no idea for sure...

    We're talking about a tiny "hole" from a 29 to 31 gauge needle. Unlike a scrape or cut, I would think even "thin" blood wouldn't flow freely through such a minuscule pathway. And if it did, I would think 5-10 seconds of pressure would stop it quickly.

  4. #3
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveK22 View Post
    Just my 2 cents & def no idea for sure...

    We're talking about a tiny "hole" from a 29 to 31 gauge needle. Unlike a scrape or cut, I would think even "thin" blood wouldn't flow freely through such a minuscule pathway. And if it did, I would think 5-10 seconds of pressure would stop it quickly.
    Good point, when you inject testosterone or HCG does the injection cause you to bleed. I think you'll be good to go.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    40
    Thanks everyone, that makes me feel better. I have been injecting T Cyp for years and rarely do I get a drop of blood. I have been using 28ga sub cut into belly fat. And even if I do get a drop, it stops pretty much right away. Now my next big hurdle is getting the physical, locally for Defy! From the threads, that's always fun!

  6. #5
    Super Moderator Nelson Vergel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    7,888
    Yes, you can. But be aware that you may be more prone to bruises that take days to disappear. If you have a regular sex partner that knows about your Trimix use, that may not be an issue. But if you are single and having sex with different people, this means you may have to take long breaks between sex acts.

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Vergel View Post
    ...this means you may have to take long breaks between sex acts.
    Nelson showing his sense of humor lol

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Just wondering if it's possible to get a script for TriMix while being on a blood thinner? Unfortunately I have to take Xarelto. I'm not a bleeder despite being on Xarelto, I shave my face with a blade and if I get a small cut on my face or finger, etc, it does stop pretty quickly. I ask because I have completed the paperwork for Defy for a Trimix consult, and was just going to schedule a local physical, but paused here to ask you all...I don't want to spend more money if Defy is going to say "no way!". Thanks
    I would think it would lead to bleeding at the injection site, and bleeding contributes to scarring, which *could* contribute to corporas cavernosa scarring.

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Vergel View Post
    Yes, you can. But be aware that you may be more prone to bruises that take days to disappear. If you have a regular sex partner that knows about your Trimix use, that may not be an issue. But if you are single and having sex with different people, this means you may have to take long breaks between sex acts.
    Does thinned blood also increase the chances of Peyronies? From my understanding, Peyronies can be caused by "pooling" blood that then causes scar tissue.

  10. #9
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderface View Post
    I would think it would lead to bleeding at the injection site, and bleeding contributes to scarring, which *could* contribute to corporas cavernosa scarring.
    My understanding is that bleeding from injections does not contribute to scarring.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    My understanding is that bleeding from injections does not contribute to scarring.
    Had my first misplaced shot last night. Knew it right away, burning, and then blood starts coming out of my pee-hole. Still got a boner, though...

  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    40
    So, inquireing minds want to know....what happened then? Did your partner run screaming from the room? Or? I just read some of your older posts, and Viagra also makes me feel sick. For the rest of the day, sometimes even the next day, I feel like crap. Moderate headache, no energy, very blah.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ED and Trimix
    By Pdapete in forum When Testosterone Is Not Enough (Energy and Mood Boosters, ED drugs, Trimix, etc)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2017, 12:36 PM
  2. Trimix Dose and Super Trimix
    By Jrleedy in forum When Testosterone Is Not Enough (Energy and Mood Boosters, ED drugs, Trimix, etc)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 04:50 AM
  3. Trimix help
    By Bodangles in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 07:45 PM
  4. Trimix?
    By MunchEase in forum When Testosterone Is Not Enough (Energy and Mood Boosters, ED drugs, Trimix, etc)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2015, 03:25 PM
  5. Thinner or men who lose weight can improve low testosterone- But symptoms may not improve
    By Nelson Vergel in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 10:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •