bang energy drink

I should probably start with hello. I am new to this forum and have found a lot of the information here as first rate.

I was wondering if anyone has drank bang energy drinks. I have been drinking for a few months and I am hooked. It seems like not a lot of people are aware it exists. I find it to be superior to any of the energy drinks I have tried, and it seems to me, to be a healthier alternative to most energy drinks.

Has anybody else tried it? I am no expert on suppliments, or energy drinks so I was curious what your thoughts might be on ingredients and claims of Creatine, BCAA Aminos, and COQ10.

My favorite flavors are, Cotton candy,Champagne, Peach Mango.
    I am wanting to try Rootbeer.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_4?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bang+energy+drink&sprefix=bang%2Caps%2C17 6&crid=1ZTLAGVK4NAW7

vpxsports.com/bang/
    Last edited by dobrien; 10-10-2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Looked too much like spam

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

lists caffeine with no dosage amount...AVOID

300 mg of caffeine per the label. You have to look at the warning message to see the caffeine content.

I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

I like them but I have to sip slowly, not something I would or could drink daily. I prefer the original Kickstart's. 80MG of caffeine, B vitamins and only 80 calories.... Anything with zero calories typically makes me sick, something to so with the artificial sweetener...

Warning Label with Caffeine content

Name:  Bang.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  52.5 KB

(weird place for caffeine content)

I sip on one a day. I am not a coffee drinker, and have cut soda out completely. I have very bad fatigue and do not think I could make it through a day without it.

300mg is an outrageous amount to consume. Amazon didn't show that label...probably a reason it's in a boxed warning like it is.

I wonder what I'd feel like after ingesting 300mg of caffeine...
    Last edited by CoastWatcher; 10-10-2017 at 06:12 PM.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by dobrien View Post
    I sip on one a day. I am not a coffee drinker, and have cut soda out completely. I have very bad fatigue and do not think I could make it through a day without it.
    Have you had your adrenals evaluated, your thyroid?
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

I am waiting on blood test results. I am in the process of getting consult with Defy.

It says it is the equivalent to 3 cups of coffee. It takes me about 2 hours to finish it, and then I am good all day until around bedtime. No crash or anything. I know I wake up and my brain doesn't seem to work without it, as soon as I take a few swigs, my mind starts to clear.

What I like about it is it feels clean. I don't feel like I am drugged or on a caffeine high, I just feel better with, then without. I went from 2 or 3 energy drinks (Monster, Rockstar) to just 1 can of Bang.

It seems to be growing in popularity in the bodybuilding/performance circle, and didn't see anyone on here mention it so I thought I would share and get some feedback.

That was a primary reason I moved away from manuf preworkouts and make my own so that I can control the caffeine content. I typically see things like this ingredients besides the caffeine, that IMHO aren't in any clinically effective dose(s) and its all about the caffeine, that's the only thing providing the zip.

Thread Information