sex drive blows!

Buy Lab Tests Online

synthroidguy

46 year old male here. I have no thyroid but my labs are all lined up. Untested total testosterone was 217 , take 3 mcg testosterone (on a 200 cup bottle) every 7 days. On my last test a week ago:

total testosterone 594 (250 - 1100)
hemocrit was 47 normal
estradial was 46 ranges 39 and below so was given arimadex 1/4 pill every other day
free testosterone 122 ranges 35- 155

for the past 2 months are so my sex drive has been less than acceptable. I don't have the urge. It feels like just 6 months ago i had to release every day or i would be suffering. Now i could give a care either way.

The other main symptom i have is agitation and irritation. I cant tell if this is from the thyroid or the testosterone. But there is a lack of libido. seems like a decrease in morning wood too.

Any suggestions? frustrated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Libido is complex even with high blood levels of testosterone. Dopamine, serotonin, cortisol, sleep issues, depression, stress, alcohol, etc etc can all affect libido even with blood levels of testosterone above 600 ng/dL. I wish it was as simple as shooting testosterone and that's it.

We have been discussing this issue in other threads:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads/829-When-trt-does-not-bring-libido-back-or-it-worsens-on-trt

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/thr...-Replacement-Doesn’t-Lead-to-Better-Erections

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I don't know the dose of 1/4 of an arimadex is but even still taken every other day I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't tanked your estrogen levels and why you feel like you do as the symptoms you present are similar.

When you got your estrogen levels tested did your Doctor order the "sensitive" lab designed for men?

synthroidguy

I don't know the dose of 1/4 of an arimadex is but even still taken every other day I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't tanked your estrogen levels and why you feel like you do as the symptoms you present are similar.

When you got your estrogen levels tested did your Doctor order the "sensitive" lab designed for men?

Yes Sir.

honestly, i think I'm on too my thyroid hormone. Its making me feel stressed and therefore taking away from any libido. Im just over agitated.

synthroidguy

Yes Sir.

honestly, i think I'm on too my thyroid hormone. Its making me feel stressed and therefore taking away from any libido. Im just over agitated.

and its the thyroid… too much…. thats why I'm agitated. Just got my results back.

so here is question number 2 - is there a way to increase "output" volume? seems the boys aren't pumping out enough lately…. is there a way to increase this issue?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me