Blood Results: High SHBG, High Prolactin, Low Free T, Low E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

goodforwut

Good evening all,

I am 29 years old, white male, 5'8" tall and weigh 165 lbs with around 20% bodyfat. I workout 3-4 times a week lifting weights and eat a healthy diet (lots of chicken, veggies, rice, some cheese, yogurt)

I have been having feelings of tiredness, brain fog, forgetfulness, lower sex-drive, bone joints "popping", etc and decided to have some blood work done to see if there are any glaring problems. The things that stand out to me are the low E2, low FT, high SHBG, high prolactin.

I take no meds, but supplement with ZMA at night before bed.

Below are the blood results.

lab1.jpg
lab2.jpg
lab3.jpg

Wondering if anyone has any advice on the results.

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

goodforwut

The last year has been a noticeable thing for me, or at least I started to pay more attention to the lethargic attitude I have been feeling lately.

I guess I am not sure the best course of action to get these levels more normal -- or at least start feeling better and was wondering if anyone had any input on it.

Thanks.

I don't see Free T but with your SHBG that high you most certainly have a FreeT problem. This can be a small window for TRT but it's not that common to do it with a TT as good as yours is but some of the better Drs will treat symptoms and administer TRT based on a Free T deficiency. There's no way I know of to get the SHBG down, typically comes down some with androgen therapy. If you got on TRT and SHBG stayed high youd have to run pretty high totals to get your Free T to improve and even then it could still be problematic.

NVM...I see it now and it's as I thought would be pretty low, 13 on a 9-26 scale isn't very hopeful

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me