My wifes Testosterone test?

Buy Lab Tests Online

timzjp

My wife just got back her Testosterone test.
she tested the morning before she applied the cream. she is currently on 4 clicks which it says 4mg per Gram and 4 clicks is 1 gram.
My question is how do you calculate the ratio of test to free test?
Wouldn't this give me an Idea what her SHBG is, as far as being relatively hi or low ? I think it would mean it Hi....
Thanks

Component

Your Value

Standard Range

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]TESTOSTERONE FREE[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]1.22 ng/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]0.06 - 0.95 ng/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: srchbl, colspan: 3"]-------------------ADDITIONAL INFORMATION-------------------
Testing performed by Equilibrium Dialysis.
This test was developed and its performance characteristics
determined by Mayo Clinic in a manner consistent with CLIA
requirements. This test has not been cleared or approved by
the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]TESTOSTERONE[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]152 ng/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]8 - 60 ng/dL[/TD]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

timzjp

Crap I kept hitting the wrong button...
It looks like the % or ratio is .802,
Don't that imply that she probably has a Hi SHBG?
Thanks

Will Brink

Crap I kept hitting the wrong button...
It looks like the % or ratio is .802,
Don't that imply that she probably has a Hi SHBG?
Thanks

Not sure of the Q here. Her FT and TT are well above the range. Is she getting good effects from that? She does run the risk of androgen related issues depending on how sensitive she is to it and levels of her other hormones, but I'd expect at least she feels pretty good at those levels. Perhaps more important, what's her other hormones look like? E2, etc.

IF in females low SHBG translates to higher Free T I would say that yes she's low SHBG, I don't believe that you can calculate that value though. In men Free T over lab range is a key indicator of low SHBG

timzjp

Will,
My wife is post menopausal. She is currently on .1mg per day release patch estrogen
progesterone and test cream.

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]ESTRADIOL[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]69 pg/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]pg/mL POST-MENOPAUSAL < 5.0 &#8211; 138.0 pg/mL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]PROGESTERONE[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]1.22 ng/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]ng/mL Postmenopause <0.50 ng/mL[/TD]

Her doctor has since reduced her testosterone cream to 3 click instead of 4 to lower it a bit. My question is,I have been reading where you can take the total and free numbers get a percentage which intern should get you around the 2 to 2.5 percent free to total range. I must be thinking of something else. As far as how she feels, she is very fatigued,weight gain (tight clothes) works out resistance training and cardio 5 to 6 times a week. I posted a question about her thyroid test a while back but really not understanding why her TSH is higher than ever before WITH taking 30mg of armour. I talked to the doctor and he says t3 free is great and sees no reason to suppress TSH levels to 1 ISH as I have read on countless threads. After practically begging him he put her on 60mg and will retest in 4 weeks.
I attached a link that better describes her thyroid question.
Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-needing-suggestions-on-Thyroid-issues-please!

timzjp

Good Morning Vince,
I am a low SHBG guy being treated by Dr. Saya. And as I understand it your free T will tend to be over range and total within range. I'll use mine as an example. my total is around 983 but my free is 33.6 way above range (3.4%) This is the ration I was speaking about. It seems that the normal range is around 2-2.5 percent giving a mid SHBG.
Take my wife, she is high on total and free, I was thinking her free is very low in comparison to her total.
Her total is 2.53 times higher in the range compared to her free is 1.28% higher this is why I was thinking that she has High SHBG.

Hell I have enough problems understanding mine.
Thanks for your time Vince

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching