my bloods , libido issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

franksepe

I was on 100mg for my cruise for 5-6 weeks and I still had weak erections and numb orgasms and low libido. So I upped the dose to 120mg and at about the 6-8 week mark I did bloods which I am posting now. I still have the same sexual problems. Erections are average a very best but that's not good enough. My orgasms are still weak and libido is low. How ever my energy increased.

I am thinking that I should up it to 140mg a week and still not use an AI?

My current protocol is 60mg monday 60mg Thursday. I got my bloods drawn Wednesday 2pm EST. I do my shots Sunday midnight which is technically Monday and my other shot is Wednesday midnight (Thursday). No AI's and no foreign substances were used at all. Its pharmacy grade test from the local pharmacy.

I quit vit D for summer but based on my blood tests I started it back up. My b12 is low a tad. I am using Japans reference range and its 500 ? 1300. Where Global/canada are roughly 330 - 672 range. I also take NDT for my thryoid and I think these results are skewed. I took my medication right before the test and I told them not to test it and that I would come back another day because you do not want to take NDT before the blood test because t3 will elevate the results. But they for some reason tested it and also gave me back my blood paper so I will be able to get my thyroid tested again.

My main goal is to get my orgasms feeling good and libido up and good erection quality.

Attachments

• 1212.pdf
    81.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

franksepe

I was off for months but it was higher test, masteron and proviron. I use dht to look good and keep water down. But I was at least off for 3-4 months.

Vince

Super Moderator
According to your labs, you do have room for increasing your T injections. Any comments from your doctor.

franksepe

According to your labs, you do have room for increasing your injecting amount of T. Any comments from your doctor.

My doc does not know anything. I get her to give me 200mg of test a week but I dont take that much. I just keep it for later. So its up to me to determine what works best for myself. I tell her im fine. She wanted me to inject every 2-3 weeks. So her advice is useless. I only see her because she gives me test hassle free.

What do you think of my e2? Its not to high is it?

What I can see is that you had the wrong E test, should have been the (ultra) sensitive LC/MS/MS, you probably had a test designed for females so it's no good, this is informative though, 124 is far too high. I'm assuming that you are living in the US and if so you need to retest that E with the correct test.

madman

Super Moderator
What I can see is that you had the wrong E test, should have been the (ultra) sensitive LC/MS/MS, you probably had a test designed for females so it's no good, this is informative though, 124 is far too high. I'm assuming that you are living in the US and if so you need to retest that E with the correct test.

It is the standard assay, he lives in Canada as I am familiar with the lab reference ranges.

madman

Super Moderator
I was on 100mg for my cruise for 5-6 weeks and I still had weak erections and numb orgasms and low libido. So I upped the dose to 120mg and at about the 6-8 week mark I did bloods which I am posting now. I still have the same sexual problems. Erections are average a very best but that's not good enough. My orgasms are still weak and libido is low. How ever my energy increased.

I am thinking that I should up it to 140mg a week and still not use an AI?

My current protocol is 60mg monday 60mg Thursday. I got my bloods drawn Wednesday 2pm EST. I do my shots Sunday midnight which is technically Monday and my other shot is Wednesday midnight (Thursday). No AI's and no foreign substances were used at all. Its pharmacy grade test from the local pharmacy.

I quit vit D for summer but based on my blood tests I started it back up. My b12 is low a tad. I am using Japans reference range and its 500 ? 1300. Where Global/canada are roughly 330 - 672 range. I also take NDT for my thryoid and I think these results are skewed. I took my medication right before the test and I told them not to test it and that I would come back another day because you do not want to take NDT before the blood test because t3 will elevate the results. But they for some reason tested it and also gave me back my blood paper so I will be able to get my thyroid tested again.

My main goal is to get my orgasms feeling good and libido up and good erection quality.

Your labs were done at LifeLabs as I can tell by the reference ranges on your labs.? Your TSH is low and free t4 borderline low, total t is roughly mid/normal 17.4 nmol/L (497.5 nmol/L) as 18.6 nmol/L would be mid range of the reference range 8.4-28.8 nmol/L. Your free t is also roughly mid/normal 465 pmol/L as 416 nmol/L would be mid range of the reference range 196-636 pmol/L. Your total could definitely be increased to bring up your free but as far as timing of labs if you are injecting 60mg Sunday night at 12am and your next injection is Wednesday night at 12am than your labs were basically taken 62 hrs after your last shot instead of roughly 72 hrs before your next shot due to having labs on Wednesday 2pm and most labs close by 5pm so it would not be possible to get labs just before your next shot on Wednesday at 12am and even than if you were from Wednesday night at 12am-Sunday night at 12am is 96 hrs between injections which would give you a better idea of your trough but labs are not open on Sundays and if they were would close at 5pm and it would be better to pull bloods just before your shot on Sunday night at 12am. Most that do twice weekly injections inject every 3.5 days as I am on trt and inject 75mg Tuesday morning at 6am and than 84 hrs later on Friday evening at 6pm and when I go for lab work have bloods pulled Friday evening close to 5pm just before my next shot as it is more consistent that way to get a true trough reading. Your injection times of 12am make it more difficult and you should inject every 3.5 days(84 hrs) as from your Sunday night-Wednesday night shot is 72hrs and from Wednesday night-Sunday night is 96hrs. Regarding your estradiol it is the standard assay which is only available in Canada a tends to overestimated let alone the reference range is <162 pmol/L as oppose to having a low/high point to reference and your e2 of 124 may not really be that high. As VC stated you need to have the sensitive assay done in the US to get a better picture of where your e2 sits. Also e2 can be tricky as my protocol of 75mg every 3.5 days puts my total HIGH at 41.5 nmol/L (roughly 1200 ng/dL) Dynacare reference range of 7.6-31.4 nmol/L and my free t HIGH at 1136 pmol/L (almost double) reference range 196-636 pmol/L and my what is really shocking my estradiol standard assay HIGH at a whopping 242 pmol/L reference range of <159 and I have absolutely no high e2 symptoms as my libido is strong/tons energy/stellar mood/strong erections/strength/muscle gains/greatly improved recovery. Luckily I feel great overall so only way to know where my e2 really sits is to travel to the US and have the sensitive assay done. Maybe because my total is so high my T/E ratio is good as I have never used an A.I. or hcg!

madman

Super Moderator
When you did your blast depending on how much test you were injecting weekly your e2 was probably off the charts and would take time to come back down after your blast and jumping right on your cruise. Find a new trt doctor if she is prescribing you pharmacy grade test at 200mg/every week (as you are injecting 100mg/week on your own) than how are you having any extra left over as you also stated that she wanted you to inject every 2-3 weeks. So originally she wanted you to inject 200mg every 2-3 weeks and you convinced her to prescribe you 200mg/week based on what lab work(blood levels low) or no symptom relief?

franksepe

Madman yes she prescribes me 200mg a week but she orginally wanted me to do 400-600mg in 1 shot. And I live in Canada so there is no sensitive e2 test unfortunately. And yes this is life labs. And I think I will just increase my test to 140mg a week and see how I feel split into 2 shots.

I was always afraid of e2 until I watched that video nelson posted with dr Ranjith Ramasamy. So I will finally let me e2 go a bit higher but easily still within the range of all labs of whats considered normal but it will for the first time be in the higher end of it. Thanks guys for the replies. Ill let you know how it goes.

CoastWatcher

Do any of you guys do everyday injections? Would this lower e2? And if it did how much would it lower it by?

I've been on a protocol that features daily injections (16mg every morning) for over two years. My estradiol holds steady - between 31 and 34 on the sensitive lab assay. It had been at 55 on the same scale when I adopted the new protocol. Daily injections are particularly beneficial for men with low/lower SHBG and or estradiol challenges. But the simple fact is that we're all different and there's no absolute certainty your e2 will slide into place. Vince Carter, one of my good friends here, still has a small amount of anastrozole as part of his protocol despite being very happy with a daily injection schedule.

lenny

Do any of you guys do everyday injections? Would this lower e2? And if it did how much would it lower it by?

I've been on daily injections for about six or seven months now, and I love it. It has lowered my e2 dramatically. My e2 fell to 22, where earlier on a weekly protocol with similar T levels it had been around 40. Overall my body feels much happier with the daily protocol.

But like Coastwatcher says, no one's guaranteed specific results with any one protocol. For me this seems to be the perfect solution, or at least something close to it.

Oh, I don't take any anastrozole. I used to, before I went to daily, and I was never able to get dialed in with. It was always either too little or too much... crashed my e2 one too many times, and it was no fun at all, let me tell you. Now I don't seem to need it at all, and I'm thrilled to be done with it.

franksepe

I've been on daily injections for about six or seven months now, and I love it. It has lowered my e2 dramatically. My e2 fell to 22, where earlier on a weekly protocol with similar T levels it had been around 40. Overall my body feels much happier with the daily protocol.

But like Coastwatcher says, no one's guaranteed specific results with any one protocol. For me this seems to be the perfect solution, or at least something close to it.

Oh, I don't take any anastrozole. I used to, before I went to daily, and I was never able to get dialed in with. It was always either too little or too much... crashed my e2 one too many times, and it was no fun at all, let me tell you. Now I don't seem to need it at all, and I'm thrilled to be done with it.

Can you provide details on both your protocols on daily injections and your protocol before that? What does etc.

lenny

Can you provide details on both your protocols on daily injections and your protocol before that? What does etc.

Before I went daily I was injecting 140 mg once a week. Now I'm doing 22 mg once a day. I also do 500 IU of HCG three times a week (that part I haven't changed).

franksepe

Before I went daily I was injecting 140 mg once a week. Now I'm doing 22 mg once a day. I also do 500 IU of HCG three times a week (that part I haven't changed).

And you do not need an ai ? and before you did? also is this IM or sub q? And where are you injecting it everyday?

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

TSH is low, you could have some hyperthyroid symptoms. Vitamin D is low as well, but in your case I would suspect unbalanced estrogen as a probable cause, you need the sensitive E2 drawn for a more accurate picture.

lenny

And you do not need an ai ? and before you did? also is this IM or sub q? And where are you injecting it everyday?

Nope, no AI. Like I said, before I switched to daily, my e2 was always out of control and I was unable to address it successfully with an AI (anastrozole in my case). I'm injecting subQ with a 29g 1/2 inch needle (although you could probably call that shallow IM). I inject in my shoulders and quads, rotating between those four spots.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me