New bloodwork is confusing

Buy Lab Tests Online

krisnorway

Hi, I am a 37yo norwegian who's been on trt testo injections for the last 9 months (150mg weekly with two subq injections. Also been experimenting with AI).
Problem is I live in norway where TRT is more or less non existing so my TRT is more or less a trial and error ( largely based on all the information I have found on this forum and others and of course how i feel)

Bloodtest are also a problem as it is impossible to get E2 sensitive tests.

Now, my problem is that my last round of bloodtests and overall feeling was good, about 3 months ago I had to change testosterone (from one UG supplier to another, still these should all be good pharmacy products). Been feeling tired and put on some fat after the change and my bloodwork came back today and as far as i can analyze this, I don't think it looks very good so I am hoping for some feedback. To me, this seems like my current testo i rubbish but hoping someone can make sense of it.

These are all in norwegian but most of it should be understandable, let me know if it isn't.

Anemi

B-Erytrocytter 5.24 10^12/L 4,25 - 5,71 10^12/L
B-Hematokrit 0.45 0,40 - 0,50
B-Hemoglobin 15.8g/100 mL 13,4 - 17,0 g/100 mL
MCH 30pg 27 - 33 pg
MCV 87fL 82 - 98 fL

Glukose
B-HbA1c 5.5% <6,1 %

Hormoner
Fri Testosteron indeks 6.0 2,3 - 9,9
S-Fritt T4 14.0pmol/L 11,0 - 23,0 pmol/L
S-Kortisol (morgen) 458 SEKOMM nmol/L
S-SHBG 14nmol/L 8 - 60 nmol/L
S-Testosteron 9nmol/L 8 - 35 nmol/L
S-TSH 1.8mU/L 0,20 - 4,0 mU/L

Immunforsvaret
B-Leukocytter 7.910^9/L 3,5 - 10,0 10^9/L

Koagulasjon
B-Trombocytter 256 10^9/L 145 - 348 10^9/L

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale.

When was your blood drawn? Just before an injection? These reflect your trough levels? You wrote that you are "experimenting" with an AI; what does that mean? What are you taking, how much are you taking, and how often are you taking it? Why are you using it?

How do these results compare to previous ones?

You have TSH and t4 values; were any further thyroid tests run?

Your SHBG is very low. How did you determine that 150mg, twice weekly, was an appropriate dose? Low SHBG typically means that smaller, more frequent doses of testosterone are more successful.

krisnorway

Welcome to Excelmale.

When was your blood drawn? Just before an injection? This reflects your trough levels? You wrote that you are "experimenting" with an AI; what does that mean? What are you taking, how much are you taking, and how often are you taking it? Why are you using it?

How do these results compare to previous ones?

You have TSH and t4 values; were any further thyroid tests run?

Your SHBG is very low. How did you determine that 150mg, twice weekly, was an appropriate dose? Low SHBG typically means that smaller, more frequent doses of testosterone are more successful.

Hi and thank you for the welcome :)

I inject twice a week, bloodtest was taken early morning 3 days after injection.
Experimenting with AI simply means chasing morning wood :) And that's been hard the last months.
No further thyroid test was taken.
150mg was determined by mood, results and morningwood. Started on 100mg/week with two weekly injections but results was minor. 150mg /week was good until I changed Testosterone brand (so I am pretty sure it is the testo that is the problem, but you guys are much better analyzing bloodwork than me).

I dont see a problem per se just as CW noted your SHBG is gonna dictate perhaps EOD injections, that's why your Free and trough numbers are not looking that great. Also morning wood is a real fallacy in HRT, it's a terrible indicator of what's good and what isn't, even worse is experiementing with an AI chasing an erection. What kind of Estrogen can you get in Norway, is it listed and I don't see it or did you not have any E testing?

krisnorway

I dont see a problem per se just as CW noted your SHBG is gonna dictate perhaps EOD injections, that's why your Free and trough numbers are not looking that great. Also morning wood is a real fallacy in HRT, it's a terrible indicator of what's good and what isn't, even worse is experiementing with an AI chasing an erection. What kind of Estrogen can you get in Norway, is it listed and I don't see it or did you not have any E testing?

Hi, experimenting with AI was maybe the wrong thing to say.
Started with 1mg weekly (same amount every day, just dissolved the pill), tested out decreasing it to about half of that without feeling any different.

Will EOD be that much difference from twice a week?

No E2 testing available here..

Hi, experimenting with AI was maybe the wrong thing to say.
Started with 1mg weekly (same amount every day, just dissolved the pill), tested out decreasing it to about half of that without feeling any different.

Will EOD be that much difference from twice a week?

No E2 testing available here..

well you look at your trough and Free and youre using a effective dose @ 150mg, it's clear that you're not working with what your SHBG is dictating; more frequent injections. A solution isn't a dose increase, but more frequent injections, you just split that 150 / 7 = ~21mg so EOD would have you using 42mg. That's how you work with your SHBG.

I know you can't get sensitive E2 testing but you should be able to get Estradiol testing of some sort.

CoastWatcher

Everything Vince Carter pointed out is on the mark. I'd add that it would be wise to set your AI aside. Initiate EOD injections, leave the AI alone (morning erections aren't a certain indicator of estradiol levels), see how you respond and test in six weeks.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi, I am a 37yo norwegian who's been on trt testo injections for the last 9 months (150mg weekly with two subq injections. Also been experimenting with AI).
Problem is I live in norway where TRT is more or less non existing so my TRT is more or less a trial and error ( largely based on all the information I have found on this forum and others and of course how i feel)

Now, my problem is that my last round of bloodtests and overall feeling was good, about 3 months ago I had to change testosterone (from one UG supplier to another, still these should all be good pharmacy products). Been feeling tired and put on some fat after the change and my bloodwork came back today and as far as i can analyze this, I don't think it looks very good so I am hoping for some feedback. To me, this seems like my current testo i rubbish but hoping someone can make sense of it.

These are all in norwegian but most of it should be understandable, let me know if it isn't.

Anemi

MCH 30pg 27 - 33 pg
MCV 87fL 82 - 98 fL

Glukose
B-HbA1c 5.5% <6,1 %

Hormoner

Immunforsvaret

Koagulasjon

Even though you have low shbg it is still odd that your total t is only 9 nmol/L with a range of 8-35 nmol/L especially injecting 75 mg every 3.5 days (150 mg/week) and you say you have been on trt for 9 months and feeling well for the first 6 months than switched UG supplier and if you mean UNDER GROUND supplier as oppose to a legit pharmacy than you testosterone may be bunk or highly under dosed hence why you may have been feeling poorly for the past 3 months and your most recent blood work showing total t levels of 9 nmol/L which is horrible! If you are legitimately getting testosterone prescribed by a physician and getting your script through regulated pharmacies than the testosterone you have been injecting for the last 3 months is legit!

madman

Super Moderator

Anemi

MCH 30pg 27 - 33 pg
MCV 87fL 82 - 98 fL

Glukose
B-HbA1c 5.5% <6,1 %

Hormoner

Immunforsvaret

Koagulasjon

You stated that you live in Norway where more or less trt is non existent so my trt is more or less TRIAL AND ERROR and you also stated you changed testosterone from one UG supplier to another and still these should all be good pharmacy products. So my take is you are self treating your trt using UNDER GROUND LAB products and if this is the case than more likely than not the testosterone you changed to is FAKE/UNDERDOSED!

krisnorway

Even though you have low shbg it is still odd that your total t is only 9 nmol/L with a range of 8-35 nmol/L especially injecting 75 mg every 3.5 days (150 mg/week) and you say you have been on trt for 9 months and feeling well for the first 6 months than switched UG supplier and if you mean UNDER GROUND supplier as oppose to a legit pharmacy than you testosterone may be bunk or highly under dosed hence why you may have been feeling poorly for the past 3 months and your most recent blood work showing total t levels of 9 nmol/L which is horrible! If you are legitimately getting testosterone prescribed by a physician and getting your script through regulated pharmacies than the testosterone you have been injecting for the last 3 months is legit!

You read my mind sir :)
UG =underground yes, only thing you can get in Norway..
But this sums up what i've been thinking for the last weeks, there's no way I should be getting 9 nmol/l results when injecting at all. Back to gear hunting then... Norway is a great country for everything besides TRT :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me