Some questions for everyone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I am getting away from them, want to get out of contract as cheaply and quickly as possible. Says I'll have to pay for services and meds I've recieved and 20%. Well 13 injections (11 recieved in mail, 3 I've used +2 at office) 1 lab, and initial consult. Already paid $473, total for 18 months (labs, followups, and scripts) was $3,078.xx. $615 Or so is 20% next payment is 8-15 @ $173 and 1st followup is 8-12.

For me, I'm going to Defy Medical, will have to figure out all of that. Will not use anymore syringes, not worth way I feel. Calling them again tomorrow and point out side effect of the AI they gave me and that it's their responsibility to follow up on it. (Maybe but doubt it so I'll tell them I want to cancel)

Will go to Defy, but sure it will be a month or so before starting anything so 2 months of crashed hormones here I come. No other Dr around here that I know of. Know family Drs from several different people that give 1 time a month shots, know that's no better. So what else can I do.

Thanks

Hey man, I wish you the best in your transition, I'd give Defy a call and see how long it'll take approximately to transition. I know they need labs and a physical before scheduling, but not sure how long the wait time is now.

Personally, I think you've made a good decision, and it may suck for a little bit until you're on a proper protocol, but you'll probably never get there with your contract doc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me