Moodiness Caused by HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

meelord

HCG as an LH analog has many other functions in the body besides just keeping the testes functioning.

It is also responsible for the P450 SCC enzyme which converts cholesterol to Pregnenolone.

It also acts on the peripheral parts of the brain so you should feel a better sense of well being and increase in libido.

Gene I feel like HCG is not making me feel better but making me moody as hell. I am doing about a 165mg of T a week. Should I dial back my T?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Gene I feel like HCG is not making me feel better but making me moody as hell. I am doing about a 165mg of T a week. Should I dial back my T?
Not speaking for Gene, but it would be hard to answer your question as it's asked in isolation. Where does your testosterone, total and free, sit at this point? Your estradiol/sensitive? Why do you attribute your moodiness to HCG?

With great respect to Gene, and Nelson, those things look good on paper but it's almost demonstrable on a weekly basis that it's not working, for whatever reason, in A LOT of guys. I mean, we're all pushing HCG at some dose/interval, so why is that you would need to supplement...DHEA? Pregnenolone? Yet most everyone is supplementing those...the downstream conversion appears broken in a lot of Hypogonadal guys. You may be one, but as CW noted...this little snapshot just isn't anything that can create some meaningful discussion.

It's possible. I agree with Vince Carter some things sound good on paper but you may have negative reaction to it when you try it. I've had to quit hcg

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree not everyone needs HCG or feel better on it. I'm one that likes the affects of HCG and I'm happy I get to use it.

JakeH

With great respect to Gene, and Nelson, those things look good on paper but it's almost demonstrable on a weekly basis that it's not working, for whatever reason, in A LOT of guys. I mean, we're all pushing HCG at some dose/interval, so why is that you would need to supplement...DHEA? Pregnenolone? Yet most everyone is supplementing those...the downstream conversion appears broken in a lot of Hypogonadal guys. You may be one, but as CW noted...this little snapshot just isn't anything that can create some meaningful discussion.

I feel the same way about HCG; that is to say, I am not sure of the benefit. I went off of it for three weeks while I was traveling, and only took T Cyp, and my anxiety and mood swings were non-existent--best three weeks of my TRT journey.

My balls got a little soft, and I did not want to disregard Defy's protocol, so I went back on last week upon my return. Guess what is back: anxiety and moodiness 12 hours to 36 hours after shot, but my balls are firm.

(SIDE NOTE--Here is my dilemma: I am getting married next year and might want kids, so do I keep dosing HCG and hating it until we try, or stop taking it and then try to restart my balls via HCG then.)

Vince

Super Moderator
(SIDE NOTE--Here is my dilemma: I am getting married next year and might want kids, so do I keep dosing HCG and hating it until we try, or stop taking it and then try to restart my balls via HCG then.)
I would stay on HCG and have your semen checked, you may after try clomid.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me