Good Doctors Hard to Find - Looking for One in Boston

Have a female endo. First four months of androgel 1.62 at max dose of 81 mg brought Total t up to 435. 8 months in at max dose it's now at 278. She says all my blood work is normal keep doing what I'm doing even though I still don't feel right. Seems trt clinic way to go just can't afford it right now. Any suggestions? Boston ma area
    Last edited by CoastWatcher; 06-06-2017 at 06:33 AM.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I can offer two suggestions. You can contact our site sponsors, Defy Medical and Prime Body. It is true, they are fee for service providers, but their professional fees may not be as high as you fear. It's certainly worth contacting them and asking hard, direct questions about cost. They will answer you. Your second option, living in Boston, is to contact http://www.menshealthboston.com. Dr. Morgentaler is one of the leading physicians in the field of men's health. His office is, I believe, in Chestnut Hill.
    Last edited by CoastWatcher; 06-06-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Would be more than happy to discuss PrimeBody if you would like.
    Feel free to PM me!

I have a friend who lives in Boston. He goes out of state (I think New Hampshire?) to get his meds.

Thanks for info. Have to get my primary to allow me to go out of network for men's health Boston. Was told had to try doctor in network first which I have but not pleased with. Put call in today

yeah boston seems to be unfriendly to this type of stuff.

I use Dr. Morgantaler at Men's Health Boston. I think they are great there. They take insurance, do their own bloodwork and refill the rx on line. He is one of the pioneers in this field. Very positive experience for me.

I'd start there.

Thread Information