Cypionate vs Propionate vs Enanthate question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Im doing two clicks of the same 50mg cream, daily. Testing showed I had to use it every day but does take my DHT within ~2hrs to the top of the lab range and sometimes over just a bit. But like I said when I've tested and not used it that morning, I'm at baseline DHT again so I have to do it daily.

Vince, you are also injecting, correct? Do you apply the cream along with the injection, or do you split it up throughout the day? I'm thinking since it goes through me so fast that I should keep injecting in the morning and then apply cream in the afternoon in order to spread the T around more.

And this shouldn't scare anyone off who is thinking of trying Propinate. It's a short ester but most should be fine with daily. Trading stable blood levels for more of a punch and more energy is worth it to me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Yes cream + injection, Ive considered using the cream in the evening to bridge me thru the overnight hours but as of yet I inj and use the cream in the AM.

Krocco

YOu should be able to maintain the same steady state of the half lives with daily Prop, thing is is that with the Ester being much shorter, ~48hrs, the same mg/mg dosing should hit you harder and faster, than Cyp that reaches a peak @ + 24hrs, Prop should hit a peak @ 12-24hrs.

Recent studies from 2012 showed that propionates active halflife was only 0.8 days and it peaks in 3 hours in IM injection. Enanthate has a halflife of 4.7 days and it reaches peak in 12 hours after injection. Daily am propionate is closely mimicin natural circadian rythm.

BillyJ03z

Just to add my .02 concerning PROP.... Prop gets a bad rap usually due to majority of the people that have used Prop (most not all) have been UGL based... I have used CYP and Prop (Pharmaceutical/prescription) and there is absolutely no PIP for me at least in my case...

I am actually in the process of switching from EOD Cyp injections and going to daily PROP injections. I will be experimenting with SubQ injections for a month since I will be pinning ED.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me