Resolving Crashed E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gomanny2121

I have a question, my doc destroyed my E2 from 45 to 8, and i'm desperstely trying to get my E2 back up cause i feel like crap and sex us gone! it's been 4 weeks with no noticeable improvement. What if i increase my T for a few weeks to 400 instead of the usual 200 to increase the conversion of T to E2? Also, if i do that and then go back to 200, would i still feel good at 200 or would my body get used to the 400 and then i'll have some sort if a withdrawal symptoms?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have a question, my doc destroyed my E2 from 45 to 8, and i'm desperstely trying to get my E2 back up cause i feel like crap and sex us gone! it's been 4 weeks with no noticeable improvement. What if i increase my T for a few weeks to 400 instead of the usual 200 to increase the conversion of T to E2? Also, if i do that and then go back to 200, would i still feel good at 200 or would my body get used to the 400 and then i'll have some sort if a withdrawal symptoms?
That dose would be too high, give it time. As long as your not using an AI, your estradiol levels will return to normal.

user_joe

Unfortunately I have some experience with tanking e2. It never has taken 4 weeks to resolve. That's without an ai at 200mg/wk. accurate dose would be about .75mg/wk ai.

Go test your e2 with the correct test. For me i believe e2 comes around, but libido and such lag. Next thing I know high e2 symptoms that don't resolve until I get a reasonable ai dose going.

CoastWatcher

I would not mega-dose testosterone for any reason. Time and the steady administration of your prescribed dose of testosterone will resolve this. Additional changes, modifications thrown into your protocol, will work against the stability your system is trying to recover.

Weasel

Time, Like User Joe said, E2 numbers come around quickly via labs, but symptoms can take a few weeks to resolve in my case.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me