ESTRADIOL at 44.5

Buy Lab Tests Online

timk

Just got my estradiol results and I'm at 44.5. Doctor looked to see if I have man boobs and I don't.

Testosterone is at 550.

1ml compounded cream applied daily.

Suggested an AI, but said I'm in the gray zone. If I wanted to take it I could.

What has been your experience with AI? I don't want man boobs and do feel a little more sluggish than normal.

I have a very clean diet ( meat, eggs, fruit, veggies nuts) and exercise 6 days a week.
Thank you for any feedback.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Just got my estradiol results and I'm at 44.5. Doctor looked to see if I have man boobs and I don't.

Testosterone is at 550.

1ml compounded cream applied daily.

Suggested an AI, but said I'm in the gray zone. If I wanted to take it I could.

What has been your experience with AI? I don't want man boobs and do feel a little more sluggish than normal.

I have a very clean diet ( meat, eggs, fruit, veggies nuts) and exercise 6 days a week.
Thank you for any feedback.

If you are eating a lot of red meat daily hope it is hormone free as beef is estrogen laden!

Is that 550 with you having applied the cream that morning and then having your blood drawn, or not? As Vince noted, you probably are being give the wrong, for females, test and it's otherwise useless. The correct test is the (Ultra)Sensitive estradiol LC/MS/MS

timk

Is that 550 with you having applied the cream that morning and then having your blood drawn, or not? As Vince noted, you probably are being give the wrong, for females, test and it's otherwise useless. The correct test is the (Ultra)Sensitive estradiol LC/MS/MS

That test was taken before I applied the cream. I will order the Ultra Sensitive test and see what that says.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me