HCG Source

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been on TRT for a year, 50 mg E3D, injected, with good results and I feel like I am finally on the right dosage. I spoke to my Endo about HCG and E blockers based upon my most recent blood test and what I have learned here. He agreed to both. Anthem has been covering the T with no problem but I suspected they would not cover the HCG. I put it through anyway just to see what would happen. They will not cover as I suspected so I am going to pay for my own. Heres my prescription:

Directions: INJECT 2000 UNITS (2ML) INTRAMUSCULAR TWICE A WEEK.

Heres what CVS wants to see me for $386:

CHORIONIC GONAD 10,000 UNIT VL (Generic Equivalent for NOVAREL 10,000 UNIT VIAL)

I am assuming the CVS is not going to be the best source for this. Whats the cheapest and easiest way to get this?[/B]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JayBird

Hey, been on trt over a year as well, testim 1.5 tubes per day....doing quite well:)
im prescribed HCG, get it from specialty pharmacy Accredo Health group, it's APP hcg, generic but works just about as well as pregnyl.
i have blue cross blue shield ins., i only pay 10$ copay per 10,000 unit vial
hope this helps

Dave Barry

Don,

If you copied down the prescription exactly, it appears that there is a mistake. If they prescribed you 2000units/week, that would require you to need (7) 3ml syringes per/week (not 2ml). It's more likely that you were prescribed 2000iu/week, which would be 2ml, if you used 10ml of bacteriostatic water during reconstitution of the HCG. Regardless, that's a very high dose (at least 2x what you need), if taken along with TRT. Therefore, it would benefit you greatly to read Nelson's article on HCG so that you can educate yourself upon its usage.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Dave caught this as well. 2000 iu a week is way way way too much!

Many TRT Physicians won't prescribe any single dose over 350 iu.

You would be better off, in my opinion, with smaller daily doses of 125 iu.

I switched from 250 iu M, W and F to 125 iu daily and can say I do feel a little better overall with enhanced libido.

Something to think about and discuss with your Doc if you're interested.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I use 500 IU twice a week.

If you want to keep your sperm healthy, the only data we have is from a small study dosing TRT with 500 IU every other day.

For me personally, anything under 500 is useless. I have tried every combination of dose's and scheduling etc.. etc .... My current dose and schedule is 500 IU's twice a week.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene: So you are injecting the 125 iu every day?

Yes, I am firm believer in lower doses more frequently.

We see the benefits when we inject Testosterone twice weekly versus weekly; smoother serum levels with less aromatase synthesis.

Same for HCG with me; I feel better and see even more improvement in libido. Testes are the same size with no noticeable changes.

At 125 iu daily, that's 875 iu a week only just spread out over time rather then lager more powerful doses.

I try to mimic the bodies natural rhythm the best possible.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Everyone is different. Some people like me have been on TRT for over 20 years and some for just a few months.

The best HCG dose is the lowest and least frequent dose that a) will keep your testicles full and b) will provide an extra edge sexually.

I tell guys that it takes at least 6 weeks of experimentation to concluding what dose may work for you.

I do not like injecting anything daily, but I know guys that are happy pin cushions. So we all find protocols that can work for us and our preferences.

If my testicles are not hanging more and feel fuller after a day or two of HCG, then I know that dose is low. Simple as that.

Higher doses have been used for fertility but they can cause increases in estradiol above 50 pg/ml.

No one has done a study using less than 500 IU. May be one day a smart doctor will.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me