Zero Libido & Fatigue- High E2 Symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Admired

28 yr old male, 5'10" 160 lean athletic build
On 50mg Clomid 3x/week
Armour Thyroid 45mg ED
Endo just put me on Anastrazole .5mg 1x/week

I've been experiencing basically no sexual arousal or interest in sex almost all the time, thus I can barely get or maintain an erection as the arousal and "horniness" isn't present.

Symptoms:
Low sex drive/libido, ED
Fatigue throughout day
Tiredness
Mood swings, bouts of depression
Free test is excellent, SHBG high and E2 high. I don't really know why my libido is low.

Please see attached blood work, both were done within the last month or so, The one with the free test was done last week.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 183
  • image1.png
    image1.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 182
  • image0.png
    image0.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 181
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 183
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 178
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt reznor

Those are very typical high E2 symptoms. I’m constantly sleepy and also moody with high E2. Plus no sex drive. Sounds about right to me. I had nothing but E2 issues on Clomid. Don’t think I made it past the two week mark.

Systemlord

Zero or low libido on clomid, it would consider this scenario typical. I've seen the majority of men even with perfect labs and still little or no libido on clomid.

So you get perfect estrogen labs, but clomid stimulates the estrogen receptors and there nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:

Admired

I gotcha. Well my free test is very high and E2 just above the upper range as with SHBG. I might just not respond well to high E2

50mg of Clomid is way too much, even 3x per week, look more at 12.5mg/D or EOD. Clomid is notorious for Estrogen, and raising SHBG. Too the wrong Estrogen test is being used. .5mg of an AI once per week isn't going to help things over the course of the week with a half-life of just 48hrs.

You need a new Dr and Endo's are usually the very worst you can find in TRT.

Admired

50mg of Clomid is way too much, even 3x per week, look more at 12.5mg/D or EOD. Clomid is notorious for Estrogen, and raising SHBG. Too the wrong Estrogen test is being used. .5mg of an AI once per week isn't going to help things over the course of the week with a half-life of just 48hrs.

You need a new Dr and Endo's are usually the very worst you can find in TRT.

Vince, thank you very much for your reply.
So do you think that the lower dose clomid will have less of an affect on raising my estrogen and SHBG? I have plenty of free test so I am not sure why i am having these issues. So are you also saying .5mg/week of Arimidex is not enough to lower the estrogen in my body? If I do 12.5mg EOD of clomid coupled with my current AI, would that more of a desired protocol?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The zuclomiphene isomer of Clomid is estrogenic and is unaffected by AI use. In addition, the excess LH caused by Clomid probably increases intratesticular aromatization, which is a source of estradiol that is more resistant to AIs. A lower dose can certainly help, but it does seem as though relatively few men achieve good long-term results with Clomid. Also keep in mind that zuclomiphene has an extremely long half-life, on the order of weeks, so a lot of patience is required when making adjustments.

Vvs1

28 yr old male, 5'10" 160 lean athletic build
On 50mg Clomid 3x/week
Armour Thyroid 45mg ED
Endo just put me on Anastrazole .5mg 1x/week

I've been experiencing basically no sexual arousal or interest in sex almost all the time, thus I can barely get or maintain an erection as the arousal and "horniness" isn't present.

Symptoms:
Low sex drive/libido, ED
Fatigue throughout day
Tiredness
Mood swings, bouts of depression
Free test is excellent, SHBG high and E2 high. I don't really know why my libido is low.

Please see attached blood work, both were done within the last month or so, The one with the free test was done last week.

Were all of these labs done after starting medication? Any labs before meds?

I have high shbg, which causes high total testosterone and low free testosterone. Also have low estrogen.

After I took clomid, my numbers were similar to yours. High but normal estrogen, and a great free testosterone. No change in symptoms and it's likely due to the zuclomiphene as mentioned above.

Admired

Were all of these labs done after starting medication? Any labs before meds?

I have high shbg, which causes high total testosterone and low free testosterone. Also have low estrogen.

After I took clomid, my numbers were similar to yours. High but normal estrogen, and a great free testosterone. No change in symptoms and it's likely due to the zuclomiphene as mentioned above.

Attached is my labs prior to clomid. Hmm so you think the Zuclomiphene aspect of clomid prevents AI's from driving down the E2? What was your dosing protocol of clomid? I am going to go with 12.5mg/EOD as Vince suggested as I think my Doc's current protocol with 50mg 3x/week is just too much for Arimidex to have an affect. I really hope this is what is going on.

Attachments

• IMG_9082.JPG
    IMG_9082.JPG
    266.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_9083.JPG
    IMG_9083.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 150

Vvs1

Attached is my labs prior to clomid. Hmm so you think the Zuclomiphene aspect of clomid prevents AI's from driving down the E2? What was your dosing protocol of clomid? I am going to go with 12.5mg/EOD as Vince suggested as I think my Doc's current protocol with 50mg 3x/week is just too much for Arimidex to have an affect. I really hope this is what is going on.

Wow, the prelabs are exactly as I thought. Your free testosterone is low, and estradiol is low.

We both have lab improvements with Clomid. But very few have symptom improvement that matches the improved lab numbers. Likely due to the zuclomiphene. -Brain chemistry related i believe.

Vince has a good suggestion on the clomid to try. Do you know why you're on thyroid meds? Thyroid hormones and replacement thyroid hormones will increase shbg, so subtracting that, if ok with your doctor, may lower shbg.

2 other suggestions are
-Trying enclomiphene. It's what you're taking now, minus the zuclomiphene. One compounding pharmacy has it, and a few of the unregulated peptide sites have it.
-Natesto. This is TRT that apparently won't shut down fertility. I have a prescription of this but want to have baseline labs before starting.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me