What type of injectible B12 is best?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I believe there are 4 types of injectible B12:

Methylcobalamin
Cyanocobalamin
Hydroxocobalamin
Adenosylcobalamin

What kind is the most effective for energy boost, fat burning and mental clarity/focus? And also, is it ok to take any of these while on TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fireproof

Methylcobalamin (B12) - Supplementing with methylcobalamin while following a low calorie diet can increase alertness and energy, as well as supply the body with what it needs for healthy cellular growth and function. Vegetarians especially benefit from methylcobalamin since this compound tends to be prevalent in meat proteins. Also known as vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin is the most bio-available form which means it is readily absorbed and used by the body once injected. Many over the counter B12 supplements consist of Cyanocobalamin, also a cobalamin, which must first convert to methylcobalamin within the liver for the body to have any use for it. Methylcobalamin is a cobalamin used in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy. Methylcobalamin has been advocated to protect the cognitive function of patients suffering from depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, stroke, and ALS.

HarryCat

Dr. Mariano has stated the sublingual B12 can achieve levels equivalent to injections at a fraction of the cost. Trick is not to chew those Jarrow lozenges. Stick them in you cheek or under your tongue and let them sit there. They usually last at least 30 minutes for me.

I believe there are 4 types of injectible B12:

Methylcobalamin
Cyanocobalamin
Hydroxocobalamin
Adenosylcobalamin

What kind is the most effective for energy boost, fat burning and mental clarity/focus? And also, is it ok to take any of these while on TRT?

If you're thinking of pinning B12 (Methylcobalamin), you might as well pin Lipo-C instead. Check it out at Defy. All of the bennies of B12 plus more.

http://defymedical.com/video-education/health-articles/1-the-next-generation-of-fat-loss-injections

+1 on Jarrow sublingual.

Even though injections are fun, if you want to improve B12 levels sublingual is by far the most effective method. The study in the thread linked above looked at oral, meaning swallowed. It's well known that B-12 is poorly adsorbed in the gut so of course injection fared better in that comparison.

Just remember to let it dissolve under your tongue or upper lip. Give it at least 45 minutes and set it so you don't end up swallowing a lot of juice. Typical absorption rate is 25-40%, meaning of the 5,000mcg 1,250 to 2,000 will be picked up and used by your body.

maxadvance

+1 on Jarrow sublingual.

Even though injections are fun, if you want to improve B12 levels sublingual is by far the most effective method. The study in the thread linked above looked at oral, meaning swallowed. It's well known that B-12 is poorly adsorbed in the gut so of course injection fared better in that comparison.

Just remember to let it dissolve under your tongue or upper lip. Give it at least 45 minutes and set it so you don't end up swallowing a lot of juice. Typical absorption rate is 25-40%, meaning of the 5,000mcg 1,250 to 2,000 will be picked up and used by your body.

Please share this study you refer to that shows sublingual is "by far" a better method with higher absorption than injectables

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me