What to do if Doc does not prescribe HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

NOSUPERMODEL

I know that a lot of docs do not prescribe HCG. What do you guys do if they do not? Do you look for a new doc? Do you go without? Just curious. I don't think my doc will prescribe it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

I am in a similar position which jsut happened this week...........the prescribing Dr has left the practice, the new Dr, which knows I have been on it and who is currently writing scrip for the T, say I dont need it and will not prescribe.

Good to know about Defy, I will contact them tomorrow, I have been previously using Empower pharmacy, but they are unable to service me with this snafu.

WHen I have been out of the country for extended periods, I have bought HCG, never had a bad expereience

Re-Ride

...the new Dr, which knows I have been on it and who is currently writing scrip for the T, say I don't need it and will not prescribe.

I would ask this MD: "Have you finished fathering children"?

"Why yes I have as a matter of fact"

"Great! I've got a two for one deal lined up for testicular prosthesis which I understand is the AMA recommended procedure"

"Let's get you scheduled for Friday then doc" "I've already got my plastic nuts picked out and they're stunning" "I know you're just gonna love yours and they come with one year free bovine suppositories for stimulating the CNS LH receptors. "

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The three best ways to justify an HCG prescription in discussions with your doctor are:

1- Mention PAIN. Your testicles shrank and they recede into your body when you are thrusting during sex.
2- Fertility. Bring up Lipshultz study in your conversation
3- Self consciousness about your small testicles
4- Libido increases have not been reported in published papers, so that topic may not fly.

Re-Ride

The only issue with a remote chance of consideration from my experience is (2) fertility. Testicular pain they will say is unrelated or "normal". There is Tennant's clinical work with central pain to cite.

For (3) you are back to plastic nuts and an almost certain declaration that the physician "treats medical issues not cosmetic ones". Perhaps one can bring the plastic prosthesis to the appointment with a complaint about sleep and/or anxiety issues making it his medical issue. A new case of ED brought on by the thought of the vivisection would also be his medical issue. Most will deny that hCG can increase testicular size though.

One approach might be not mentioning hCG at all and seeking treatment for ED and anxiety as above. Be very positive about receiving the prosthesis. After several visits and treatment to overcome the anxiety and ED fail the conversation becomes What's next? What haven't we tried?

Steve Williams

The three best ways to justify an HCG prescription in discussions with your doctor are:

1- Mention PAIN. Your testicles shrank and they recede into your body when you are thrusting during sex.
2- Fertility. Bring up Lipshultz study in your conversation
3- Self consciousness about your small testicles
4- Libido increases have not been reported in published papers, so that topic may not fly.

Thank you for this list. I had already told the Dr. I was not interested in fathering any more children (I have 5 boys already), so we did not start me on hcg. I will be going in to see him in about a month and I have wondered about the best way to approach hcg since he knows I don't want kids. I have had the pain, and I am self conscious about the size. I hope that is enough to convince him. If not, I expect I will be calling on Defy.

Does anybody recommend a certain brand of HCG from Reliable RX?

no but I'll share my perspective on it, look for VIALS over AMPULES(?). You'll get your HCG in a multidosing vial ready for the addition of your sterile water. Also know when I ordered a 10000iu vial, the vial only holds about 2mL of liquid, it's rather small. It's no issue other that I had to completely rework my dosing to the higher concentration. It was a minor thing but not expected. I was used to large vials of say 5000iu HCG, add 5mL and work the dosing from there...the math was easier for me.

NOSUPERMODEL

Started out taking 500iu of HCG twice a week on the same days I take my testosterone. Did this for a full 10,000 iu vial. I did not notice any changes in testicular size. Recently started 1,000iu twice a week(two weeks now) and still have not noticed any size increase. I got my HCG from Reliable? Could it be fake? Does HCG normally help?

A size increase isn't any kind of indicator that HCG effectiveness. I would say as long as you're not getting shrinkage and/or pain then things are fine. There's actually a rather large (IMHO) group of us that get no "feeling" (subjective) from HCG use. Then some say libido is up, they have a sense of well being, it's subjective.

bruin

Every guy is different
I am also using Reliable and I think the product is legit.
I shrank considerably, and it took awhile, several months at least to regain size, and I can say that my boys are back where they should be.
The hardness or rigidity is not what a regular/normal teste would exhibit, but at least they are there!
As far as libido I would say Yes, so many combined factors are attributable to libido. I got to a point where I was anorgasmic ( very frustrating), I started to notice an increase in penile sensitivity increase.........and need I say more , the deed was done !
I'd say give it more time

trt4me

What is the brand name of whatvyouvare using?
Also you can use a pregnancy test kit from a. Dollar store to see if it's real but no way to know if it's underdosed or not.

Smokin Joe

Are there any particulars to know about when ordering from ReliableRX.....
Or is it straight forward.
I would like to try HCG again in a very small dose to see if I handle it ok.
Thanks..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching