Very elevated heart rate from trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mfurches

Anyone else seen a jump in resting heart rate ? Mine has gone from around 75 to 90bpm. It’s a little scary sometimes. I recently gave blood because my hematocrit was elevated but it really didn’t change my heart rate. I’m on 20mg day of test which puts me in the mid 500’s and I recently added a small dose of ai because my e2 was up at 55. Any ideas what could be causing this heart rate ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Anyone else seen a jump in resting heart rate ? Mine has gone from around 75 to 90bpm. It’s a little scary sometimes. I recently gave blood because my hematocrit was elevated but it really didn’t change my heart rate. I’m on 20mg day of test which puts me in the mid 500’s and I recently added a small dose of ai because my e2 was up at 55. Any ideas what could be causing this heart rate ?

See Fig 4

Also...

Also study beta 1 and beta 2 adrenergic receptors and their effect on the heart.

Also look up the terms chronotropic and inotropic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Montrealer

Are you vaccinated (covid)? Tachycardia could be a sign of myocarditis.

myarizona

myarizona

Since I started TRT my heart rate jumped like yours into the 90s. My doc doesn’t see the connection to TRT but it’s definitely from TRT. My blood pressure is good so it’s not water. Caffeine makes it go really high! I’m sure if I should be worried or what to do about it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me