USP Labs Ultimate-T

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Swole

Are products like this total trash or do they serve a purpose in raising Testosterone levels? I used to use it before I got into actual TRT and I noticed an increase in libido, but at the time I wasn't getting blood work or anything. I have heard they are garbage tho. Anybody have experience with this and has also gotten blood work to see how it affected your levels?

Attachments

• IMG_9182.jpg
    IMG_9182.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9181.jpg
    IMG_9181.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bryan_K77

I wouldn’t waste your money on it brother, plus it probably cost as much as a vial of testosterone. If you have low t you really have a couple options in my opinion. You can go the clomid/hcg route or the bio identical hrt route. Again this is only my opinion, but the only real option at this point is testosterone injections or transdermal testosterone, preferably compounded testosterone creams.

Bryan_K77

I wouldn’t waste your money on it brother, plus it probably cost as much as a vial of testosterone. If you have low t you really have a couple options in my opinion. You can go the clomid/hcg route or the bio identical hrt route. Again this is only my opinion, but the only real option at this point is testosterone injections or transdermal testosterone, preferably compounded testosterone creams.
When I say “preferably testosterone creams,” I only mean in regards to transdermal formulations. Whether injections or transdermal testosterone will be better for you is very individual and some people prefer combining the two for the dht boost transdermals give. Sorry to veer off track of your original question, but I don’t believe the otc testosterone support options will be of much value to any man looking to optimize. Good luck brother!

fifty

Are products like this total trash or do they serve a purpose in raising Testosterone levels? I used to use it before I got into actual TRT and I noticed an increase in libido, but at the time I wasn't getting blood work or anything. I have heard they are garbage tho. Anybody have experience with this and has also gotten blood work to see how it affected your levels?
Some of them are decent but that one looks straight trash.

Johnny Swole

Oh I’m already on TRT and doing great. Was just curious about the product because I had some left from a couple years ago before I got on the TRT. Thank you for the reply tho

Cips1975

Hey Johnny. Every single ‘test booster’ you see on the store shelf is essentially useless to get any meaningful increase in testosterone. It’s all marketing, don’t get fooled by those GNC Nugenix commercials. You want increase in test, take actual
Test. In regards To libido they might provide some benefit. How much who knows....we are talking about the supplement industry here.

Johnny Swole

Hey Johnny. Every single ‘test booster’ you see on the store shelf is essentially useless to get any meaningful increase in testosterone. It’s all marketing, don’t get fooled by those GNC Nugenix commercials. You want increase in test, take actual
Test. In regards To libido they might provide some benefit. How much who knows....we are talking about the supplement industry here.

Those commercials are funny. Wife standing next to her cuck husband, drooling over Frank Thomas, hahahha

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me