TSX-002, a first-in-class oral formulation of unmodified testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
TesoRx Pharma LLC, a pharmaceutical company, has collected $10 million in Series B-1 funding to prepare for trials of its oral form of testosterone.

The Menlo Park-based company did not disclose specific investor information but did say existing and new backers participated. Founded in 2010, it has raised a total of $11.8 million and is led by CEO Ramachandran Thirucote.

TesoRx plans to use the capital to prepare for Phase 3 testing of oral testosterone drug TSX-002 and build out its commercial manufacturing facilities.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/te...urologist-as-chief-medical-officer-2014-08-05

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It is liposomal which allows the hormone to enter the cell with being altered without a C-17 alkaloid. I am curious to see if has a timed release or will need to be dosed BID to keep levels stable.

Last edited:
It is liposomal which allows the hormone to enter the cell with being altered without a C-17 alkaloid. I am curious to see if has a timed release or will need to be dosed BID to keep levels stable.
So it is like Andriol then, an oral preparation which is absorbed via the gut lymphatics.

...and is not a very effective therapy, BTW.

Eli1947

Yes. And to be taken with a fat load.

[TH="bgcolor: #428D99, align: left"]

General Information[/TH]

[TD="bgcolor: #DFDFDF"]Company

[/TD]

120 and 240 mg BID , normal body produce 5-10 mg . wonder where most of the content go? out via feace? and how this formulation overcomes the first pass issue and testicular atrophy ?

Eli1947

I'll bet a significant chunk of that $10 million will go into marketing.
That money is just small estimate. First they have to succeed in their phase 3 clinical trials. Get their marketing license and then think about marketing expenses. 10M $ is under estimate for an operation to convince MD start prescribing us the new drug.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me