Trying HCG Monotherapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Elevated1

Hey guys trying HCG monotherapy to see if I have any luck with it before going on T. Been feeling like shit for years and have been on an ssri for almost 5 years.

I'm secondary so thought I'd try this route first and also because my wife and I want want to have another baby soon. Its been 6 weeks so far. Here's my current protocol that I've done.

HCG 500IU for first 2 weeks EOD. Then 1000IU for 5 weeks and 750IU for 1 week. (Current dose).

Here's my results .

March 10th (before HCG)
Total T 9.6
Estradiol 91

June 30th
Start date of HCG monotherapy

July 22nd (First labs since March 10th)
Total T 15.3
Estradiol 126

August 11th (1 week at 750IU as too many estrogen symptoms)
Total T 14.3
Estradiol 127

So I was experiencing too much moodiness, irritability and impatience so i cut it down to 750IU EOD which I'm on now.

The only benefit I have found was my libido is higher. Other then that I've been quite depressed with it so far. Feeling very bloated and gross. Not sure what to do. I'm the highest weight I've ever been at at 5'7 240lbs and feel like shit still.

I got a nutrition coach and am in the gym now a few times a week if I can muster up the energy but I'm still dragging.

What do you guys suggest I do ? I have Anastrozole aswell but have read alot of people saying not to use it unless I really have to. Should I try it and keep going with this or change the dose? I'd love to go on TRT but wife doesn't want to take any chances at all and it's off the table for her until we are at least expecting. It's a catch 22 because I feel like crap and our relationship suffers because of it with my moodiness and irritability. Any suggestions guys ?

Johnny

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's rare for guys to be able to stick with hCG monotherapy, due to these issues. Anastrozole may help, but using it can be a balancing act. Would you be able to try Natesto instead? Or alternatively, if you're U.S.-based, the compounded testosterone nasal gel from Empower Pharmacy? This form of testosterone delivery is unique in that it doesn't strongly suppress the HPTA and therefore is sparing of fertility. You could also add some low doses of enclomiphene to maximize HPTA activity.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What's the best way to come off HCG. It's only been 6 weeks. Slowly taper the dose down or just come off?
Just come off of it. The lower hormone levels are needed to reactivate the hypothalamus and pituitary. It's possible that use of a SERM such as enclomiphene would speed things up a little. But I wouldn't bother after only six weeks of hCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me