TRT + Low Dose SSRI ...anyone doing this protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

grimcontango

I’ve been on 10mg lexapro for years but sometimes I add another 5mg to enhance sexual performance by reducing sensitivity just a touch. There’s a short half life version of the same that is used for PE.
Outside of that I actually felt my libido has always been better on Lexapro which I presume corroborates in relation to allo-p since being on TRT essentially shuts down the other parts of the cascade.
I imagine being on HCG somewhat solves this too.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

I’ve been on 10mg lexapro for years but sometimes I add another 5mg to enhance sexual performance by reducing sensitivity just a touch. There’s a short half life version of the same that is used for PE.
Outside of that I actually felt my libido has always been better on Lexapro which I presume corroborates in relation to allo-p since being on TRT essentially shuts down the other parts of the cascade.
I imagine being on HCG somewhat solves this too.
Does that high of a dose have effect on allopregnenolone? I’ve only seen new study’s on how low dose can act on allo-p without acting as Ssri

JayD

Does anyone know if the lowest dose tablet of each of these two SSRI's: sertraline (Zoloft) 25mg vs escitalopram (Lexapro) 5mg are equivalent?

Meaning if I were to microdose one of them, is a quarter tab Zoloft 6.25mg fairly equal to Lexapro 1.25mg? Or is Zoloft 5x stronger than Lex?
Try Sam E starting at 200mg once per day

ExpatinLatAm

Interesting timing on this post b/c I just started back on trt for the third time with the low dose antidepressant being one thing im changing with it.

Previously ive been on trt both on and off my antidepressant at its full dose.

This time im on the antidepressant but at its lowest amount. Suffering from low libido, mainly pssd imo is what led me to even looking into trt years ago.

Along with that im also starting from my lowest dosage ever of test and working from there.

I’m on week 3 of 60mg per week of test cyp. Dosing is split e3.5 says.

Ofc way to early to tell anything yet but, i know at this time on my previous trt attempts my anxiety was uncontrollable which was mainly from the test dose being to high from the start.

So far currently I’m feeling no anxiety.
How has TRT impacted your PSSD as of now? Also curious how long you were on SSRIs.

electrify

Trt has always made my libido worse, just kills my overall drive but gives me more energy. Like an energized zombie.

Being off trt though my libido still isnt worth a darn so im sticking with trt till I figure something out.

On different antidepressants for about 10 years.

Do you also have anhedonia/blunting as part of PSSD? Or just sexual symptoms

ExpatinLatAm

Trt has always made my libido worse, just kills my overall drive but gives me more energy. Like an energized zombie.

Being off trt though my libido still isnt worth a darn so im sticking with trt till I figure something out.

On different antidepressants for about 10 years.
Interesting. I made a post a couple weeks ago about having PSSD symptoms after being on SSRIs for about ten years too.

ExpatinLatAm

Not op but definitely have anhedonia and it finally clicked for me recently.

WhatSayYou89

I feel like the anhedonia and sexual symptoms go hand n hand bc of lack of excitement = no libido.

I started adderall back on about 8 years ago which helped but now has contributed to even more anhedonia.

I’m slowly coming off it now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching