TRT Injection Frequency Increase Snoring?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been on 100 mg/week TRT for approximately 18 mos. Began with weekly injections and, with so much to monitor regarding impact/improvements in my life, I did not notice an increase in my snoring.

I moved to twice weekly injections approximately 6 mos ago and, as I became acclimated to life on TRT, the one issue was increased snoring but it seemed sleeping on my side helped and it was not an every night issue.

A month ago I moved up to 3 injections per week (still 100mg/week) and now the snoring seems to be every night and even while on my side.

Could it be that my T level is constantly near peak and this is causing regular snoring?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
A month ago I moved up to 3 injections per week (still 100mg/week) and now the snoring seems to be every night and even while on my side.

It was probably caused by increased sleep apnea with testosterone cumulative exposure, your gaining weight, more alcohol use at night, and other potential factors.

Systemlord

Fluid retention in the body can cause edema of the air ways which is what causes sleep apnea. I have a lot of water retention when starting new protocols and retaining some afterwards.

I use dandelion root because it doesn't affect potassium like prescription diuretics.

Sleep apnea, if you have it and are on TRT, it's dose dependent.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me