TRT, HCG, FSH Fertility Must Read

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rjh8492

Hi all. About a month ago I believe I saw healthman post his sperm being in the fertile range with trt,fsh,HCG. I am currently on 100mg of test cypionate a week , 500hcg eod, and 40iu fsh Mon,we'd,Fri.
I am 25 years old, married and my wife and I are looking to start a family. My uro wanted me to get my sperm tested to make sure my doseages were effective for fertility. I postponed for as long as could and me my wife kept trying and trying. After about 7 or 8 weeks of being on this regimen my wife is pregnant. Needless to say I chose not to get the sperm test as it would of been about $150 out of pocket.
So for those of you out there worried about infertility while on trt if you can afford it talk to your doctor about this. Empowers fsh and hcg is the cheapest I have come across. I am taking 3-4 weeks off the fsh and will resume at 100ius a week instead of 120 for the remainder of the pregnancy taking 3-4 weeks off in between vials. Once my wife delivers I will cut my dose down to 25iu 3x a week. Once we want to have kids again I'll ramp the doses back up. Doing it this way makes my trt yearly costs about $2000 a year. Which to me is money well spent.
People would not hesitate to spend this kind of money if a mechanical issue occured in their house or car. We need start investing in our health the same way.
Also just my two cents I think the testosterone actually increased my chances of fertility because I have attempted clomid and HCG mono with great testosterone numbers but no libido or symptom improvement to back it up On those 2 I was never in the mood and suffered from E.d.

Sorry if the post is disorganized(on phone) and lengthy but special thanks to Nelson and Vince.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Hi all. About a month ago I believe I saw healthman post his sperm being in the fertile range with trt,fsh,HCG. I am currently on 100mg of test cypionate a week , 500hcg eod, and 40iu fsh Mon,we'd,Fri.
I am 25 years old, married and my wife and I are looking to start a family. My uro wanted me to get my sperm tested to make sure my doseages were effective for fertility. I postponed for as long as could and me my wife kept trying and trying. After about 7 or 8 weeks of being on this regimen my wife is pregnant. Needless to say I chose not to get the sperm test as it would of been about $150 out of pocket.
So for those of you out there worried about infertility while on trt if you can afford it talk to your doctor about this. Empowers fsh and hcg is the cheapest I have come across. I am taking 3-4 weeks off the fsh and will resume at 100ius a week instead of 120 for the remainder of the pregnancy taking 3-4 weeks off in between vials. Once my wife delivers I will cut my dose down to 25iu 3x a week. Once we want to have kids again I'll ramp the doses back up. Doing it this way makes my trt yearly costs about $2000 a year. Which to me is money well spent.
People would not hesitate to spend this kind of money if a mechanical issue occured in their house or car. We need start investing in our health the same way.
Also just my two cents I think the testosterone actually increased my chances of fertility because I have attempted clomid and HCG mono with great testosterone numbers but no libido or symptom improvement to back it up On those 2 I was never in the mood and suffered from E.d.

Sorry if the post is disorganized(on phone) and lengthy but special thanks to Nelson and Vince.

Congrats!! It would be good if you could have a sperm analysis done and post here. It would be helpful to validade adding low dosage FSH to keep fertility in a TRT regimen.
All the best for you and your family!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching