TRT and itchy scalp and upper body ...Nitric oxide?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tank77

Hi guys,

Back on TRT for 6 months again and recently noticed after I inject my 21mg EOD Im getting a niacin like itching and its especially bad when its warm or im working out ! How can I manage this and is this the test raising my NO levels post shot? I used to itch a bit with the primo but now have to use the omnia labs test enth 250 which is top quality and on par with the primo.

Anyone else had this? Btw i have a full head of hair and its not falling out at all and this sensation happens in my upper back...traps and chest too so not just scalp.

Thanks for the help :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I get that flushed tingly feeling when my Estrogen is high, I can associate it with times my Estrogen is high. My E is reduced now and I have not had that sensation lately that I can remember. @tank77

JohnTaylorHK

Hi guys,

Back on TRT for 6 months again and recently noticed after I inject my 21mg EOD Im getting a niacin like itching and its especially bad when its warm or im working out ! How can I manage this and is this the test raising my NO levels post shot? I used to itch a bit with the primo but now have to use the omnia labs test enth 250 which is top quality and on par with the primo.

Anyone else had this? Btw i have a full head of hair and its not falling out at all and this sensation happens in my upper back...traps and chest too so not just scalp.

Possibly diet related? I get the same symptoms on my keto diet ("keto rash"). More pronounced when I eat carbs yet some sources say "eat more carbs". Mainly it's scalp, upper back and chest, sometimes wrists and forearms. I find it only happens when I sweat. Showering after daily gym is important to me, as is avoiding sweaty temperatures (difficult as I live in Manila!). Namaste.

tank77

Possibly diet related? I get the same symptoms on my keto diet ("keto rash"). More pronounced when I eat carbs yet some sources say "eat more carbs". Mainly it's scalp, upper back and chest, sometimes wrists and forearms. I find it only happens when I sweat. Showering after daily gym is important to me, as is avoiding sweaty temperatures (difficult as I live in Manila!). Namaste.
Im on low carb John, Keto aisnt for me as I get very weak and anxious , low carb is great anyway

tank77

Im at around 100 grs a day my friend comp[rising of raw oats, a banana , strawberries, broccoli, low carb wholemeal bread , sml amounts of potatoes with chicken and vegges etc , dark rye sourdough...I have 2 slices of either bread choice a day which is only 16 grs carbs I eat this with almond butter or avocado or edam cheese , 50 gr dry pots in my post workout shakes with a sml banana is about 45 grams carbs ...sml scoop of potatoes wet weight 100 grams is around 20 gr carbs only ! I alternate these

JohnTaylorHK

Totally avoiding carbs is mostly impossible. Although my diet is ketogenic, I get a small amount from the odd apple or banana, plus things like Cocoa nibs etc. One problem I have is eating enough, as meat, cheese etc fills me up. I aim for 2,000 calories per day, and am 120-125 lbs.

Hi guys,

I am on TRT ( im 20 yrs old). My scalp has been icthing SO bad on testosterone, But only when i get hot, or my body just gets warm, if u work out or run, are in the Sun. My hæmaglobin and hæmatokrit levels (blood procent) , were to high due to HRT, so i donated blood and got “Hjertemagnyl” blood thining meds, that helped, my blood work is fine now, But the scalp ictching never went away….!

JohnTaylorHK

Since I started my health journey, I developed itchy scalp for which no amount or frequency of washing my hair with various products did anything. I used some Papaya-based soap once, and the itching stopped. Here in Manila, there is a brand called "Likas" which seems to be most effective. Worth a try?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me