Trt and high BP/Hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

Codster951

Hey everyone, have a few questions and hopefully I can get some feedback. I’m a 34yr old male on Trt 100mg/week cyp. For the last 4 years. I currently have been fighting high blood pressure 142/92 and hematocrit was at an 18.2 so I just donated blood to bring my levels down. Blood pressure is still high, I started incorporating NAC, Magnesium,D3, fish oil and a digestive enzyme/ probiotic to my diet. I have noticed this passed week I’m having dizzy spells/ light headed feeling and heart palpitation. It’s freaking me out and I have made an appointment with my GP. Has anyone experienced this???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xqfq

I think for some men, at a certain point hematocrit may increase BP. 18.2 hemoglobin sounds about at the level guys start seeing issues.

Have you had your ferritin level checked?

Codster951

I think for some men, at a certain point hematocrit may increase BP. 18.2 hemoglobin sounds about at the level guys start seeing issues.

Have you had your ferritin level checked?
No I have no had my ferritin checked. Last time I donated blood they said my iron levels were good. It sure if that is ferritin? I have had increased anxiety because of my levels which I know is NOT helping.

xqfq

When they check your “iron levels” at a blood bank, they’re just checking your hemoglobin. That doesn’t mean your body’s iron stores are good. Ferritin is a pretty good measure of iron stores.

Was that 18.2 taken at the blood bank?

mooseman109

If taken at a blood bank the 18.2 means nothing. Twice i did a proper lab work in the morning and then went to blood bank. Both time the blood bank reading was off by almost two points. But not consistently in same direction!

Codster951

When they check your “iron levels” at a blood bank, they’re just checking your hemoglobin. That doesn’t mean your body’s iron stores are good. Ferritin is a pretty good measure of iron stores.

Was that 18.2 taken at the blood bank?
Yes the 18.2 was taken at the blood bank. I always am on the higher side through actual lab work. I didn’t donate blood for a while so I figured I was due. I have my labs coming up this next week, I’ll have them check out my ferritin levels. So could donating blood have caused this??

BigBamBoo

TRT increases my BP but not my hematocrit by much. Usually from around 46 to 48.
And the compounded T seems to increase my BP more vs WestWard branded T.

When I was on compounded T cream my BP got extremely high. So much so I stopped using it.
This was also posted about by another member of this forum.

How to fix this, or what is the cause....I don’t know? I am currently off TRT due to the many sides it causes me.

Hopefully you can get your issues under control. Good luck.

Codster951

TRT increases my BP but not my hematocrit by much. Usually from around 46 to 48.
And the compounded T seems to increase my BP more vs WestWard branded T.

When I was on compounded T cream my BP got extremely high. So much so I stopped using it.
This was also posted about by another member of this forum.

How to fix this, or what is the cause....I don’t know? I am currently off TRT due to the many sides it causes me.

Hopefully you can get your issues under control. Good luck.
How are you feeling off T? How long have you been off? I still do IM shots but I have read that sub q might help with some of my symptoms.. I not to sure

BigBamBoo

I have been off for a few months so far this time. I feel ok when I am off TRT for the most part.

Sexually I am wayyyy better off of TRT. Yes....TRT causes negative effects for me sexually.

I actually have “mood changes” when I am off TRT. When I am on TRT my mood becomes very linear and “flat”. I just don’t have much interest in much.

Off of TRT my BP is very good and my heart does not do the strange things it does when I am on TRT.

TRT does give me much better gym performance. And of course everything that comes with that....better muscle definition, better recovery, more energy, etc.

I have tried many protocols on TRT. Nothing seems to work to get me to the everything is so much better spot.
There is always trade offs for me with TRT.

I have a new plan I will try and we will see how that works.

DragonBits

If taken at a blood bank the 18.2 means nothing. Twice i did a proper lab work in the morning and then went to blood bank. Both time the blood bank reading was off by almost two points. But not consistently in same direction!

How do you know the proper lab work was correct each time?

btw, I wouldn't be shocked if measuring Hemoglobin by two entirely different method wasn't consistent.

Rain27

[QUOTE = "BigBamBoo, post: 164633, miembro: 18654"] TRT aumenta mi PA pero no mucho mi hematocrito. Por lo general, alrededor de 46 a 48.
Y la T compuesta parece aumentar mi BP más frente a la marca WestWard T.

Cuando estaba en crema T compuesta, mi presión sanguínea se hizo extremadamente alta. Tanto que dejé de usarlo.
Esto también fue publicado por otro miembro de este foro.

Cómo solucionar esto, o cuál es la causa ... No lo sé. Actualmente estoy fuera de TRT debido a los muchos lados que me causa.

Esperemos que pueda controlar sus problemas. Buena suerte. [/ CITA]
Cunto llevas fuera , como te sientes?

JV63

No I have no had my ferritin checked. Last time I donated blood they said my iron levels were good. It sure if that is ferritin? I have had increased anxiety because of my levels which I know is NOT helping.
The anxiety can cause all of the negative effects you noted, but for your own peace of mind get checked out as you have planned.

Systemlord

Hey everyone, have a few questions and hopefully I can get some feedback. I’m a 34yr old male on Trt 100mg/week cyp. For the last 4 years. I currently have been fighting high blood pressure 142/92 and hematocrit was at an 18.2 so I just donated blood to bring my levels down. Blood pressure is still high, I started incorporating NAC, Magnesium,D3, fish oil and a digestive enzyme/ probiotic to my diet. I have noticed this passed week I’m having dizzy spells/ light headed feeling and heart palpitation. It’s freaking me out and I have made an appointment with my GP. Has anyone experienced this???

I don't see any labs, high estrogen can cause high blood pressure. I'd be careful about blindly trusting the word of doctors regarding normal status, I started TRT with normal iron (59-178) at 61 and doctors said it was normal and iron deficiency was just just around the corner.

BigBamBoo

[/ CITA]
Cunto llevas fuera , como te sientes?[/QUOTE]

He estado fuera durante unos meses hasta ahora esta vez. Me siento bien cuando estoy fuera de TRT en su mayor parte.

Sexualmente estoy mucho mejor de TRT. Sí ... TRT causa efectos negativos para mí sexualmente.

De hecho, tengo "cambios de humor" cuando estoy fuera de TRT. Cuando estoy en TRT mi estado de ánimo se vuelve muy lineal y "plano". Simplemente no tengo mucho interés en mucho.

Fuera de TRT, mi presión arterial es muy buena y mi corazón no hace las cosas extrañas que hace cuando estoy en TRT.

TRT me da mucho mejor rendimiento en el gimnasio. Y, por supuesto, todo lo que viene con eso ... mejor definición muscular, mejor recuperación, más energía, etc.

He intentado muchos protocolos en TRT. Nada parece funcionar para llevarme al lugar, todo es mucho mejor.
Siempre hay compensaciones para mí con TRT.

Tengo un nuevo plan que intentaré y veremos cómo funciona.

Codster951

I don't see any labs, high estrogen can cause high blood pressure. I'd be careful about blindly trusting the word of doctors regarding normal status, I started TRT with normal iron (59-178) at 61 and doctors said it was normal and iron deficiency was just just around the corner.
My E2 has always been around 25-30 but I just recently realized I need the sensitive E2 test so we shall see. I definitely feel off

M.J

I did many blood test donated one time and had low ferritin as a result couldn’t sleep at night and blood pressure issues. I have been in iron supplement for some time now and really sleep veeeery good, good to a level I want to stay up late but can’t :)

xqfq

I did many blood test donated one time and had low ferritin as a result couldn’t sleep at night and blood pressure issues. I have been in iron supplement for some time now and really sleep veeeery good, good to a level I want to stay up late but can’t :)

Do you know how low your ferritin got to cause these issues?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me